See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

Warm family hotel, rooms clean, spacious and modern .
Indoor pool with great views on the Dolomites
Village is only 5 minutes walk
Underground car park and lift so very accessible.
Quick and easy book in and out

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My husband had to work for a day in Bruneck so my son and I tagged along as it was spring break. We live in the western part of Germany so it was a beautiful drive through the alps. When we arrived the reservation they had was for 3 nights when we had planned on 4. She was very nice and fixed the reservation quickly. However, she was insistent on seeing my 16 year old son's passport. We live in Germany and drove down, and I didn't bring it. I probably should have but I have stayed in probably 100 different hotels in Europe (because we travel around on weekends) and I have never had a hotel ask me for my children's passports. Why would they? I was renting the room and they were staying with me! The hotel was paid per person and I paid for 3 adults. She asked me on several different occasions and was quite upset when I said I didn't have it! I should have brought it but wondered why she was so insistent on it?!?

The room was clean and new. It was large in size. Unfortunately, the shower and bathroom had no door and open walls to the bathroom from the main room. I had to kick my son out of the room when I showered. The toilet room did have a door. Seemed very inconvenient.

The lobby, bar, patio, sauna, restaurant and pool are fabulous!! I saw people walking to the pool with bathrobes so I called the front desk to ask for one. (I love a good bathrobe!!) She told me I would have to pay 10€ for each robe! I paid about 240€ a night for the room for 3 people with breakfast and you won't let me use a robe for free?!? Weird!!

It was about a 15-20 minute walk to town from the hotel. It was a very pretty walk but... Not close.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2017

The hotel is really amazing! Clean, the family running it is really nice and always ready to help guests. The restaurant is really outstanding, one of the best I have ever been in the area!
Amazing for both families and couples!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2017

A wonderful family run hotel with friendly staff and fantastic amenities. Our room was superb with many modern features and was very stylish. The pool (both indoor and outside) was a very relaxing way to unwind from our days skiing. The breakfast was exceptional and we also enjoyed a stunning evening meal. A big thank you to all the staff who made our stay so memorable, I cannot wait to return.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Charlie S
Reviewed 21 February 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It has recently reopened after a very impressive makeover were additional rooms and a pool were added. It was so lovely after a days skiing to dip in the pool it even has an outdoor pool.

Our family room in the newer part of the hotel was beautiful....very stylish, large, I can't fault it. I have stayed in the older part of the hotel on a previous trip and it was lovely too.

The food was excellent, we ate at their restaurant most evenings as the half-board offer was very reasonable. The breakfast is delicious....not to be missed.

The staff were the highlight, friendly & attentive, always at hand with help & advice.

We will be back.