“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Historical, traditional Tyrolian Restaurant
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Although my husband found the spareribs to firm, my beef dish was outstanding (rindstreifen). Good service, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful restaurant. Olde Worlde with original furniture and fittings. Our hostess for the evening told us that her father used to drink there 60 years ago. The service was good and the food was wonderful. I had steak which melted in my mouth, but my female companions could not eat all the spare ribs, there was so many of them. I can recommend this restaurant - it was a good experience.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Traditionally decorated restaurant, with vintage atmosphere. The staff was very nice, the food was tasty although a bit salty. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Charming restaurant in equally charming Brunicio
The pumpkin soup was beyond delicious
When I went back the next day to tip the waitress, I saw the chef preparing the homemade Tirolian ravioli--just one of the reasons why you travel from from Los Angeles to the Sudtirol for an amazing ski vacation!
Sir Michael M.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We met with family here to have dinner (they were the guests) and everyone was pleasantly surprised. The soup was fantastic and we ordered a traditional dinner snack of sliced meats, cheese, and bread. The best part was the owner tended to our table and was incredibly sweet. It feels like you are taking a step back in time. I would recommend going to enjoy the food and lovely company.