1,148 results
All reviewsfirst ratebike hotelcourse dinnerenjoy your staybike holidaybreakfast and dinnerfamily runlaundry servicebike servicebike storagenothing is too much troublecycling tourwould love to come backwonderful familyafternoon snackmountain passessalad buffet
Reviewed 25 June 2017

This is my third stay at this beautiful hotel and highly recommend it, especially if you are a cyclist, great bike room, very secure. The rooms are perfect and the breakfast and dinner's are absolutely superb.

Room Tip: Nothing to add all rooms are great
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We arrived as bike team 28
Gusts with all our bikes and equipments.
The location is perfect in the center of Bormio
Near the Stalvio Experience bike touring
For cyclists .
The Hotel offers one of the generous
Breakfast with all healthy food .
Also high quality chef diner with 4 courses
Best Italian dish .
Every day different menu.
The staff was very very nice all the time
Smiling and ask for all our special needs
Including laundry service for our cycling uniforms.
Nice Bar in the lobby .
And nice garden to relax in the evenings.
No doubt il be back.
Also bike storage room with all the mechanics tools bike washing area ,air pumps and more.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
GenzianellaBormio, Federica at Hotel La Genzianella, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

We really appreciate your words expecially abou the staff, that is the real heart of the hotel. We believe that people can make the difference! :-) Thank you to you and all your kind guests! we love the Australian way of doing!

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

After spending 4 days here we rate this as a highlight of our 16 day cycling tour. The set-up for cyclists is perfect, with a great bike room, tools and bike wash set-up plus the option to add cycling tours and laundering of kit. We didn't use the tour however talking with other guests the routes they provided were excellent.

The absolute highlight of our stay was the service and food - the dinners were superb with a good variety. Together with pre-dinner drinks in the garden it makes for a beautiful way to end a challenging day of cycling.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Arahura!
thank for the time you dedicated to leave a review.
Next time we wait for you to test the accompanied bike tours with the exceptional team of Stelvio Experience. Take care & ride hard!
Fede

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Being greeted at the reception with a glass of fresh apple juice and a bright smile is only the beginning of the surprises.

I stayed there one night, to take part to the Granfondo Stelvio Santini (cycling event).

The courtesy of the staff is beyond imagination. You really feel the passion for their work. The hotel in itself is cosy & modern and the restaurant offers regional elaborate dishes. I could follow my gluten-free diet (if you ask in advance, they can make gluten-free "pizzoccheri"!!) which is a big plus!
The breakfast is hearty : pancakes, eggs & bacon, many different kinds of bread, a selection of cold meats & cheeses, and everything you need... not to mention the honeycomb that you can slice off! I was spontaneously asked if I wanted the "gluten-free basket" consisting of corn-flakes, small cakes, crackers and so forth. The waitress also suggested me some gluten-free pancakes :O ! If this isn't an outstanding service, I don't know what is.

About the facilities, I was very surprised and impressed to have at my disposal, free of charge, a workbench with all the necessary tools to repair and look after my bike. Additionally, you can store your bike in a bike-room closed with a reinforced door.

To sum it up, I was more than happy with this lucky find. I was travelling alone, but never felt the loneliness you might usually feel.

Oh yeah, I'll definitely go back for a longer stay! :)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Four grown up men on a bike trip for 4 days in Bormio - this hotel was second to none in Bormio. Great smiling and positive owners, WHO remember WHO you are, your special arrangements and together with staff they really make you feel at home.
Very high quality of rooms and great lounge areas. Beautyfull garden, with relaxation area and green grass :)
Super bike room, sauna, massage etc. Breakfast and dining is at gih level and local wines are offered.
You will not regret- we will come back for skiing too.

Room Tip: For families or Groups of 4-6 the suites on 3 level have multiple balconies and superior view to Mountains and nature
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends