Book In Advance
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,151 results
All reviews swimming cap thermal baths few hours outdoor swimming the snow capped mountains couple of hours worth a visit stelvio pass pools spa skiing bathrobes jets euro sunshine slopes lakes
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Perfect location outside, poor services inside.
When I first saw photos of Bormio Terme I decided this is must-visit spot for me, could you imagine swimming in the pool with a view to mountains outside, mmm, perfect....
Eventually expectations came true but only about the view... because the service and organisational part inside is more or less poor. There are some minor points I list below:
it is not enough clean inside, it is not enough warm inside, it is overcrouded, too many children doing what they want without proper control neither from their parents side nor from Terme staff, no shower gel inside shower, rental bathrobes are too old with teared holes in it, no place to eat (only small snack bar on the ground floor opened for people to ener from outside i.e. permanently dor is opened/closed -> cold and dirty)
Eventually I can tell that it was experience which I woun't like to repeat however I am glad I tried once.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I must say this is a necessity to visit the Thermal pools if you are on a Skiing trip.

Whilst the building is new and resembles a modern pool in the UK, once you exit into the outdoor pools and see the snow capped mountains you are mesmerised.

The water is a great temperature, with beds beneath the water and jets to massage you. There are indoor pools also and a Turkish spa area. We took a 2 hr visit, and hired towels. You will also need a swimming cap (can be hired also)

We went both in the morning and one night session which was amazing. Stars and mountains!!

Great view also of the Stelvio pass.

Changing rooms all clean and puts our local swimming pools to shame.

We will visit again for sure next year!

1  Thank Frances K
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Even if i paid online a few days before I had to queue up for more than an hour to get in because they opened only 2 cashiers. They should open one for those who booked online. We came to relax, we got stressed right away. Poor service. The structure is fine.

1  Thank Marco M
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This terms and spa is out of this world and excellent value for money at 50 euos for the day. The outdoor pool is set amidst the stunning mountainous scenery of Bormio, Nothern Italy.

Mauro B, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Bormio Terme, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Good morning
Thank you very much for your positive rating.
best regards
Mauro

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have always wanted to return to the Stelvio pass after using a Motorcycle to ride up the famous road. By chance we based at Lake Garda and traveled to Bormio as a base to start. As it was our Anniversary we combined the trip with a spa. My wife and daughter went to this Spa and I cycled up the Stelvio pass returning later on.
My wife booked a massage and entry to the spa, also Amy joined in. When I finished cycling up and down the Stelvio pass. I finished around 1600 and found I could pay 15 euros for two hours entry. This was enough for me to use the showers and relax on the chairs in the sunshine looking around at the mountains and breathing in fresh air. Using the pool and exploring the spa. It is a large area that seems to have so much. If you wanted to use it as a pool or as a relaxing day. It seems ideal.
The spa is a lovely place, they have a pool which is used for lanes and swimming, several other pools, some that are on the side of the building and you can view down the road, around the mountains.
The chairs are great as you can relax back and keep your feet up, lazing in the sunshine.
The web site is slightly misleading for the massages as my wife mentioned they look quite clinical when the site shows them cute with candles and soft furnishing etc. Its a shame as its misleading but my wife found the massage and the spa very good. Her massage was very good and the spa was a delight. She still found things to do after being there for over 4 hours and did not want to be pulled away. A great sign.

some tips and help that i wish i knew before going.
The restaurant is good for a snack, no need to take money in as you charge to your locker key.
No need to take coins as the arm band unlocks your locker and works as a entrance, exit and charge.
They are not keen on you using your phone around the grounds as a camera. There is also a adult only part upstairs that allows no clothes. If you are okay with this then join in. If not you can easily have access to all other parts with out seeing any bare bodies.
If you use the car park and the spa. Make sure you show your car park pass to reception. They reduce it by fifty percent. If there are three of you using the spa, you get the car park for free. We arrived at around ten am and left around 1800 so it was excellent value. The car park does close when the spa closes so you are not able to leave the car there. I did notice one car with a bike rack and assume they left the car there, tackled the Stelvio pass and returned to the car.
take a swimming cap if you have one or buy one there.
The massage and entrance was a reduced package which was great value. There is another spa which would charge you for access only for the price that you can get access and a short massage. Check the website for prices or ask the reception staff for help and advice. They are very helpful.

3  Thank Vincenzo I