“Great location”
aerial view
single bedroom kitchen fire place
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
single bedroom
kitchen fire place
kitchen with appliances and wood stove
living room
view
horse back riding
Master bed room
view
suite  with balcony , qeen size , private bathroom and adjacent single bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 7
Belluno, Province of Belluno, Veneto

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Dutch first
Italian first
Any
Andrea D
“Great location”
Reviewed 24 March 2012 for a stay in December 2011
person found this review helpful

My wife, son and I, have been staying for 3 days at this location. The location is wonderful, surrounded by mountains and great views. Very peaceful. The Dolomiti Alps in Italy are wonderful in the summer and great for skiing in the winter. Now they are part of the Unesco world heritage. The hosts (Colle family) are an Italian family that is exceptionally friendly. They have lived in the USA for many years so the language skills are excellent.
I would recommend to anyone.

Daniela28...
“Unforgettable!”
Reviewed 18 February 2012 for a stay in November 2011

My family of six stayed at Vena D’oro last November. From arrival to departure we were treated like family. The location is breathtaking , the property building is very nice and very clean, with great views out of each room, especially the master bedroom. Service was extraordinary when Paolo and Nicoletta prepared fantastic meals for the six of us, of course with all the ingredients from their farm or neighbor's farms. Chiara showed her horses to my kids while Gaby took them on a bike ride. This was our first agriturismo experience and we could not have asked for more. We have never felt as welcomed as we were at Vena D’Oro. Amazing service, Tasty food, Great location, Wonderful family. Look forward to doing it again and again and again ….see you soon!

RMNYC69
New York City, New York
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed 10 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

If you want to get away from the rest of the tourist and experience Italy to the fullest, this is a must visit. The owners, Paolo and Nicoletta, speak English which makes it easy for those who do not own Rosetta Stone yet. They are incredibly friendly and hospitable and can recommend loads of fun places to visit and fun things to do, from wineries to local restaurants, skiing and fishing, hiking and on and on. I must say, if you decide to opt for full board, you have just landed in the absolute best restaurant in Italy. Nicoletta is an amazing cook and Paolo can put together a nice spread like you have never seen. I promise, you will think you too are Italian and you will not want to leave. Great relaxing vacation, one of a kind for sure!

Travelling group: Friends
Sherrill...
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Beautiful and inviting, home away from home”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Thank you guys for such a wonderful time. We were so comfortable, the kids had a great time, and the location is fabulous. We can't wait to return.

Management Response
11 Feb 2012
Thank you for the positive review, I hope to see you soon
TravelChi...
Greenville, North Carolina, United States
“A++ EXCELLENT Experience”
Reviewed 3 February 2012 for a stay in July 2011

If you are going to be traveling to Belluno, Italy I would high recommend staying at Vena d'oro. The owners are extremely hospitable and lived in the states so they speak English very well which is a plus for the American traveler knowing no Italian. The accommodations were far above what I expected, with many rooms and a full kitchen. Paolo, Nicoletta and their children run Vena d'oro and do everything possible to make sure your experience is fabulous. While our family stayed at Vena d'Oro we visited wineries, local restaurants, Venice, hiked the dolomite mountains and took many relaxing days just walking around Belluno experiencing the beauty that the city had to offer. Being able to stay at Vena d'Oro really gives you a true Italian experience rather than staying in a normal hotel. You are able to feel like an Italian while on vacation and are able to socialize with Italian natives. This was the BEST trip I have ever taken in my life and I strongly believe the reason it was the best was because we stayed at Vena d'Oro and had the advantage of getting advice and tours from locals. It was extremely homey and I will be going back to Vena d'Oro at the first chance I get!

Management Response
11 Feb 2012
Thank you so much , I hope to see you and your family soon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 171
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing