See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Rooms on the second floor are not big at all but they are clean. Toothpaste and toothbrush are not provided. Wifi is free in the room. Beverage are not complimentary.
They have great services (swimming pool, massage center, playground, mini club for kids over 3 years old. Breakfast and dinner were great. They have a variety of local foods to choose from and a buffet for side dishes and salads. It's just 3 mins drive from downtown Asiago. Worth the money.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ApacheDave
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

State of this hotel for the inline hockey world championships. Was very quaint, quite large, with beautiful views. The plus side is the restaurant when opened provides very good meals, the downside is the gym is not open that often at all. In comparison to other hotels in the city I believe this one has the best overall approach however is about a mile away from the central downtown area.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2016

We were an extended family of 7 staying for 3 nights and found this hotel very comfortable. Located on a hill, it has scenic views of Asiago, its surrounding hamlets/villages and is only a short walking distance away from the town centre. It was very much like a country-club, with a very good selection at breakfast. The staff at reception was excellent and very helpful. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank annam1949
Reviewed 13 July 2016

I travelled to Asiago to watch my daughter play in the Inline Hockey World Championships in June. The hotel has a large reception area with comfortable seating and I saw a games room which had table football and a pool table. The Linta Park itself is a little way out of town but not too far to walk - uphill on the return, but has wonderful views over the surrounding countryside with its lush meadows. The service I received at the hotel was excellent, I was on half board, and when they learned I was wheat intolerant there were 2 wheat free croissants left on my table every morning for breakfast, plus the chef was happy to prepare gluten free pasta for me. The dining room itself is quite large and the buffet style breakfast good. The other meals I ate there were also very good. My bedroom was a good size, clean and comfortable with a balcony. Sadly the weather was too inclement to sit outside. I used the pool which was large enough to swim in and the spa area was clean with tea, water etc. to drink.
I'm not sure how busy the hotel would have been without the hockey championships happening, as far as I could tell the only guests were hockey players and parents, friends etc.
I walked around the town of Asagio on a sunny day and enjoyed coffee and a nice lunch sitting outside, plus there is shopping etc.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

This is the place to go and relax. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The food is excellent. Every seat in the dining room has a beautiful view of the town and mountains. Rooms are clean with a great view. Short walk (or you can borrow a bike) to the center of town.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family