“Delightful - Up and coming”
Review of Bistrot31

Bistrot31
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Bistrot31 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 543 Restaurants in Arezzo
Price range: US$ 28 - US$ 57
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Small up and coming culinary restaurant in a quiet passage of Arezzo. Very young (all under 30) and dedicated team who manage to *tickle your senses*.
A new style of Italian cuisine and one I’d very much like to see become the new standard.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018

My husband and I went for an early dinner and we were not disappointed! We loved the unique flavors that all seemed to flow together. If we lived closer, we would be regulars. Thanks for a great meal!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 543whitneyw
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I have to admit, my hubby was more than a little hesitant when we sat down as he was not expecting a 'fusion' style restaurant (I booked and told him where we were going). We both finished the meal very happy that we chose here though!

We started with the cod with cucumber mayonnaise. It was a little tricky to eat as it fell off the stick, but the flavors were amazing together and it was a light enough appetizer that we were ready for the main course.

For main course, my hubby ordered the venison and I ordered the guinea fowl - they were both exceptional! The venison was a wonderful cut of meat, extremely tender and melted in your mouth. The guinea fowl was cooked to perfection and super flavorful. We were both a little disappointed in the size of the portions when they arrived, but, surprisingly, we had food on our plates at the end and left stuffed!!

We also asked the servers to recommend a glass of wine to go with each dish (we always like to try a number of different wines and order by the glass) and were very happy with what they chose for us. Great meals with delicious wine and excellent service! Perfect.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Amazing fantastic service and the food was unreal smoked Barrette I would fly back from now. the deer was cooked perfect and the wife and kids loved it. Vegan friendly also, desserts lovely thanks we all loved the experience. Very good value for quality this would have been double UK for same standard but produce much better here

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Certainly worth a visit.Run by keen young people who certainly try to impress and do so with full marks from me!
Had the rabbit ravioli to start fabulous followed by the Ginea fowl which was an absolute joy.
For two of us I think it was €105 with the wine at €22 food came in at €83 for three courses.

Well done had a great evening!

Date of visit: March 2018