“Excellent home made pasta”

Mamma Mia Ristorante Braceria
Ranked #24 of 533 Restaurants in Arezzo
Price range: US$ 32 - US$ 67
Description: Small restaurant with about 30 seats, where the quality of raw materials, the tradition of processing and the wide selection of wines are of the utmost importance. Homemade pasta, fish, grilled meat, mainly chianina IGP calories, delicious and rigorously prepared pastries, are waiting for you in a quiet and elegant location
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

So glad I walked out of the old city to this gem. The food was fantastic. Home made ravioli with grated truffles was delicious. Huge serving of veal with porchi mushrooms. Great selection of wines and friendly staff. So good I went twice!

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the nearby Minerva Hotel just a short walk away we came across this restaurant. You could almost walk by without noticing it, but make sure you don’t. It serves excellent fresh Tuscan food. We were warmly welcomed by a complimentary glass of Prosseco. My wife had one of the many pasta dishes, I had the veal tagliata which I asked for medium/rare but word of warning it came out “blue” just flashed in the pan who was too rare for me. I asked the owner if she would cook it more for me, which was no problem when it came back it was perfect. We finished with a gorgeous homemade tiramisu with a twist of hazelnuts on top. Bellisimo. The wine list is comprehensive and varied. I great little find.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent local cuisine at reasonable prices. I had fried porcini mushrooms and tagliatelle with gamberi in a cream sauce and my Italian friend had the best gnocchi a ragu he has ever had! Service was excellent and friendly in English and Italian. A wonderful meal!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Short drive from AC Hotel, great service, extensive wine list, nice menu selections with great tasting food.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place with our Friends as it was on the way to our accommodation.
The staff was friendly, good food and tasteful wine.
We ordered pasta, fish and shrimps. Be aware that portions are big, but you have to order sides separately.
They grill Everything on real fire. Pasta was handmade and fresh.
We would visit again.