All reviewsindustrial areamarriott pointsbusiness parkdecent sizerental cargreat restaurantstayed one nightwould stay here againcomfortable bedtrain stationwifidesktuscanycleanlinessratestaxigym
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Stayed one night while driving from Tuscany to Rome, located in an industrial area, slightly tricky to get to. Modern design with nice amenities. Free self parking was one of the reason I picked this hotel. AC was a little weak for the hot Tuscan summer. Comfortable bed with good size room.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank semanticvision
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights when traveling from Florence to Rome as a halfway point.

The newness and contemporary feel was very similar to the AC hotel in Florence we had just stayed at.

The restaurant food and service exceeded my expectations since I thought this a business traveller with the usual mediocre restaurant.

The food presentation and quality of service was excellent with fresh food and perfect size portions.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place near Arezzo and make sure have a dinner at the hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 8 July 2017

It amazes me that Marriott considers this hotel acceptable. Not a very clean property – Air conditioning never worked well, Shower ran hot and cold, mattress was broken (flat) on a board. We asked them to replace the mattress and they merely flipped it. Felt like an Ikea hotel. Laminate paper peeling off the MDF furniture. Staff not all that helpful, not well trained. It seemed like everyone complained that they were newly hired. Have stayed there twice, we should have learned our lesson the first time.

Room Tip: best room choice would be at another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DoveSiamo
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very small and not close to town. There are no amenities and they do not provide anything other then a gym.
Taxis are your means of transportation. They will change prices each time you get in and depending on the day only run in certain areas. Trains also follow this rule and will not go to the country on Sundays.
The staff was helpful and polite. The restaurant was closed each time we went so make sure you grab something in town. They did however get us a expresso when we asked. The room was small. Only tv channel in English was BBC.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I was unfamiliar with the location of this hotel, but it ended up being in a good location for me to get onto Autostrade to drive to Florence. What I want to share is that Alessandro of their team was amazingly gracious to me on several occasions. The WiFi in my rental car had stopped working and the GPS in my phone was also malfunctioning. In addition, I was worried because the Hertz drop off in Florence was going to be closed when I dropped off my car. Alessandro came to my rescue by providing me with excellent directions and printing off maps, etc. for me to follow.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo