AC Hotel Arezzo
US$ 107
  • Room Service
B&B Il Castelluccio(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 87
US$ 74
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

Garden Hotel Arezzo(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 75
La Casa delle Rose di Maria(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 73
US$ 69
Bed & Breakfast Antiche Mura(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 91
US$ 88
  • Breakfast included
US$ 159
US$ 155
  • Pool
B&B Poggio del Drago(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 89
Villa Cilnia(Arezzo)
US$ 126
Casa Volpi(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
Hotel Le Capanne(Arezzo)(Great Value!)
US$ 130
US$ 102
Priceline
All reviewsindustrial areamarriott pointsbusiness parkdecent sizerental carfree parkinggreat restaurantstayed one nightwould stay here againcomfortable bedtrain stationwifidesktuscanycleanlinessratestaxi
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights when traveling from Florence to Rome as a halfway point.

The newness and contemporary feel was very similar to the AC hotel in Florence we had just stayed at.

The restaurant food and service exceeded my expectations since I thought this a business traveller with the usual mediocre restaurant.

The food presentation and quality of service was excellent with fresh food and perfect size portions.

I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place near Arezzo and make sure have a dinner at the hotel

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 8 July 2017

It amazes me that Marriott considers this hotel acceptable. Not a very clean property – Air conditioning never worked well, Shower ran hot and cold, mattress was broken (flat) on a board. We asked them to replace the mattress and they merely flipped it. Felt like an Ikea hotel. Laminate paper peeling off the MDF furniture. Staff not all that helpful, not well trained. It seemed like everyone complained that they were newly hired. Have stayed there twice, we should have learned our lesson the first time.

Room Tip: best room choice would be at another hotel
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DoveSiamo
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is very small and not close to town. There are no amenities and they do not provide anything other then a gym.
Taxis are your means of transportation. They will change prices each time you get in and depending on the day only run in certain areas. Trains also follow this rule and will not go to the country on Sundays.
The staff was helpful and polite. The restaurant was closed each time we went so make sure you grab something in town. They did however get us a expresso when we asked. The room was small. Only tv channel in English was BBC.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017

I was unfamiliar with the location of this hotel, but it ended up being in a good location for me to get onto Autostrade to drive to Florence. What I want to share is that Alessandro of their team was amazingly gracious to me on several occasions. The WiFi in my rental car had stopped working and the GPS in my phone was also malfunctioning. In addition, I was worried because the Hertz drop off in Florence was going to be closed when I dropped off my car. Alessandro came to my rescue by providing me with excellent directions and printing off maps, etc. for me to follow.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Deb A
Reviewed 5 June 2017

The room was spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was also spacious. I was amazed with the cleanliness.
The reception team was exceptionally friendly! The breakfast was cheap and great value for money.
The air condicioner in the room wasn't working and I was told that it wouldn't be turned on for another week, which was upsetting. I was forced to sleep with the windows opened, which was too noisy with cars on the highway.
The two young waiters Andreas and Giancarlo (if I am not mistaken) were great! They were very friendly and served me during breakfast and dinner, very hard workers.
I recommend to rent a car if you are staying in this hotel as it is a little far from the city centre. The wifi was fast and free.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo