“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Great place to find. We called at te last minute and they got us in, truly, at the last minute. I appreciate the service. The food of course was very good, and the staff was very good. I usually have a strong distain for modern art, and even a stronger distain for modern art because it's done by an employee or friend, so a restaurant hangs crap art that does not fit the atmosphere. However in this case, the art work was nice and tasteful. So the entire experience was great and I recommend this Pizza place for anyone.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Pizza was worse than I expected ((
But place is nice and you should better reserve a place if you want to have dinner thete

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

My wife and I came here based on a recommendation from our hotel concierge. The place was very busy even on a weekday night. My wife had the mushroom and prosciutto pizza and I ordered a pesto and pistachio pasta. The wine list was more limited than I expected and slightly more expensive than the other restaurants we have tried. The pizza was very thin crust but still tasty. My pasta was not what I expected as it was not a pesto style I was used to (basil, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil) but q brown buttery sauce with two whole pistachios. The dish came with a lot of langoustines and was still delicious. The service was a bit slow but the staff was friendly.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Excellent pizza. We believe the menu has 50-60 different pizzas. Very good quality, thin crust, fresh toppings. Very inexpensive. Great ambience. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed in Abano Terme for a week and we very happy with our experience at the restaurant. The menu had many sumptuous offerings, including many pizza options. My colleague selected the Europa pizza and was very pleased. It was a very large pizza, so there was much to take home for a future meal. I ordered a steak and it had both cooked spinach and small potatoes as side dishes. The taste and display were excellent, and again the portions huge. I also order a side salad (small); it was massive as well. Together, we also asked for two glasses of the house red wine and a large bottle of mineral water. Our entire bill was very very reasonable and pleasantly inexpensive. The couple next to us (from Germany and Norway) were very pleased with their experience as well - telling us how they come back to the restaurant every time that they are visiting. I would recommend this restaurant to all visitors - it is one of the only restaurants with a rather extensive menu that opens at 6:30PM!