All reviews hotel deserves restaurant staff bravo torre pedestrian pools massage spa
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

Wanting a real cure in a thermal spa, me and my boyfriend finally decided to choose this hotel. I didn t really have any remarkable expectation, but the hotel exceeded any possible expectation in all the aspects.

We chose a package which included 7 nights in a superior room with full board and several treatments in the spa for both of us.
The room was great and very comfy for my tastes, as well very spacious and bright, with a terrace with the view of the outdoor thermal pool. The minus was the bed which was in fact consisted of two twin beds put together instead of a single matrimonial bed, but we managed. The quality of the light especially in the bathroom was also a small problem for my BF when he was shaving:-)

The reception staff was very polite and helpful. They helped us getting the best info about how to get to Venice in the easiest way- by train. Otherwise we would have spent hours in the car to get there.

The breakfast was limited in choices and each day the same stuff: several kind of cereal, milk, bread, butter, honey, yoghurt, sometimes no fruits or plain water left, disgusting omlette and sometimes no boiled eggs left either. Fortunately, I m not a fan of big breakfast, I just take a coffee with brioche, but for people who like to have consistent breakfast, that could be a problem, as it isnot very appealing what you find.

The lunch and the dinner were exquisite for me and I would seriously liked to have all the recipes of the dishes, but I don t think they would reveal the secret of the Chef:-)
The desserts were consisted of cheese, fruits and several types cakes and not great, but this is usual in Italy.

The waiters were polite and quick.
What I appreciated a lot was the possibility to go lunch in the bathrobe. They have just outside of the main reastaurant a place where you could sit and have your lunch outdoors. Most of the times we were just between two treatments ( a bit oily) so this was very convenient for us that we didn t need to be stressed to put on some clothes.

The spa treatments were good for me for two things and I will know it for the next time: the fango wraps and the deep tissue massage which is done by proffesionals. If you get the well being massage it will be done by a cosmetician and personally was a waste of time.
The package included as well several body and face treatments which I also found them useless as you could do them at home before you come for the fango: body and face exfoliation.

The thermal outdoor pool is very nice and it has several whirpools.

There is an ice room place just near the saunas and a gym room which is very limited but good to have it anyway:-)

The only thing that made us upset was in the last day of our day, to wake up and see that the internet connection was already off and the cleaning lady was knocking at the door at 9 am to clean the room. The check out was at 11 am but they were already happy to get rid of us. For this part, maybe they could improve a little bit.

I think overall, it was a very nice stay and I recommend it as the hotel deserves the 5 stars. They make you feel well.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Marino_Bottaro, Direttore at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2016

Dear Mrs Claudia
Thank you for providing such valuable, detailed feedback on your recent stay at the Hotel Due Torri.
We are absolutely delighted that you so enjoyed our hotel and so well described the place, the real value of our treatments , and most of all the "family feeling" that all our returning Guests feel no matter if they choose an Hotel properties of our GB Thermae Hotels group.

We are delighted to read that you appreciated the location, the pools, the park , our Spa and our italian cuisine, and we cannot thank you enough for recommending our property.
The Hotel staff and Myself thank you for your lovely words and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future

With best regards,
Marino Bottaro, hotel manager

Reviewed 26 November 2014

I stayed at this charming Hotel Due Torre , Abano Terme,Padova for two days 14-16 November.
I found the Hotel to be exceptionally comfortable,welcoming and very cosy. Although it is a Five star hotel, it has all the "cosy" attributes!! The staff were charming and nothing was too much trouble.
As I was on business,the previous five DUS and all the following week in Verona, I wanted to relax on the weekend.
I will certainly return when I have a few days to spare on my next Italian business trip.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
Simone B, Responsabile reception at Hotel Terme Due Torri, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2015

We have read with pleasure your review of our hotel for which we thank you. We dedicate great attention to create a cosy atmosphere in warm surroundings where guests can spend a pleasant and relaxing stay. Looking forward to welcoming you again to the Hotel Due Torri we express to you our sincere appreciation.
Sincerely Yours

Sandra Pedron
Front Office Manager
Hotel Due Torri

Reviewed 10 September 2014

Even though me and my wife have been there for a short-term visit, we enjoyed "Due Torri" immensely. This is truly a 5-star hotel, offering a whole variety of high class services. Rooms, SPA, restaurant deserve only the highest score! Special "THANK YOU!!!" goes to Fausto, maître d'hôtel, for his fabulous, extremely professional work in meeting all our needs during the stay. I would certainly recommend "Due Torri" to everyone who is looking for a memorable vacation in beautiful Italy!

Alexander & Anna

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel during a busy period in May. The room was clean, bathroom big (huge plus), nice sized balcony. Breakfast was good, but no variety. Same offerings every day. I only had two negative comments. 1. I was sent a delivery of flowers, A few hours later, the staff entered my room when i was gone, and took them. They entered without permission and didn't leave a note. 2. staff doesn't take time to update the guests on the events going on in the quaint town of Abano. We missed a carnival festival. There were no signs in the hotels, no brochures in the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

From the moment we walked in we were greeted, welcomed, served and treated as treasured guests.
The Deluxe Room was huge and the bed was just heavenly, big bathroom with separate shower and bath! Nice balcony & great view.
The breakfast was one of the best breakfast's I have ever had in a hotel.
The service was fantastic and all staff were very friendly.
It is just wonderful in all aspects.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business