“Exceptional Ice Cream And Scones ”

Tall Ships Creamery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Charlestown
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Returned here again and was delighted once again. The Cream tea was amazing, the best I have ever had. I then followed with their homemade Ice Cream all handmade by the owner and that was also the best I have ever had and I've had Ice Cream all over the world. Well Done and see you again soon

Reviewed 31 July 2017

4 double icecreams, £15. A reasonable range of flavours but not exceptional quality. They were more appreciated by my two boys.

nigel790, Owner at Tall Ships Creamery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your review. Kindly note that our prices are in line with our competitors even though we do not mass produce our ice cream. We offer 12 flavours of Ice Cream and 2 sorbets at any one time which we make fresh ever day. We have made over 80 different flavours since we opened, but obviously these cannot be on all at once.In the summer holidays we do offer more variety for the children as they are constantly asking for weird and wonderful flavours. I can see you did opt for many of them flavours and had doubles which obviously carry a higher price. If you had had 4 single cones then the cost would have been £7.80. We do hope you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Worst ice cream I had on this trip by a country mile a total rip off. No taste at all. Stick with Kelly's down the road which sadly was closed as it was out of season.

1  Thank Robert J

This reviewer decided on the 31st of July 2017 to write about many establishments up and down the country all who had excellent ratings. All reviews were written about establishments that the reviewer had apparently visited between 6 months and a year ago. Most reviews are very damming to each business. We have spoken to the other businesses and not one of them know who this person is. Not one of the businesses believe he ever visited. Please look at the reviewers reviews.Hopefully you will draw the same conclusion as us.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Great coffee, huge piece of chocolate cake, service was efficient, very friendly staff. Four of us all enjoyed our drinks and cake. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I love ice cream and have tried many varieties and makes over the year including many on holiday in Italy. This place is definitely right up there with the best. They are handmade and use local ingredients, the taste is fantastic, I actually had 6 scoops in total and it is now my favourite place for ice cream. If you haven't been, go the price is reasonable too considering all the quality ingredients. If you love a cream tea the homemade scones are fantastic too, local clotted cream and jam - can't rate it high enough, welldone to the owners and staff.