All reviews the river nice location steak would highly recommend this place two days great sleep meeting room located close airport business riverside gym middle rhine countryside terrace conference
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

After a very stressful few hours in Zurich airport this popped up as available on booking.com.I booked it immediately and set off to find it.We arrived tired and hungry but the restaurant was open until 10pm so we had time to leave our luggage and see our room.The room was bright and modern and wonderfully cool and very spacious.There was a velux roof window which could be opened and a side window too.The service and food at the restaurant was excellent and it was lovely to sit out on the terrace.The hotel was so peaceful overnight so we both had a great sleep.Again the breakfast buffet was very good and we again sat outside.At check out I asked about directions back to the station and they kindly offered the shuttle to take us there.The receptionists last night and this morning were so pleasant and welcoming.I am so glad we found this place and would gladly go back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I love this hotel! It is so relaxing and peaceful to stay in. I always get a room that has its own private patio overlooking the river. The floor to ceiling windows provide Lots of natural light into a room decorated with large wooden furniture wooden furniture and a super comfortable bed. Large, modern bathroom provides a shower with good water pressure. There is a safe in the room, and a fridge.
The staff were all super friendly and very helpful.
I’ve stayed here three years in a row and this year I extended my stay by two nights because it was so comfortable!
I stay in many hotel rooms around the world - this is one of my favorite!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 July 2018

After a missed connection at Zurich Airport we were shuttled to this hotel by Swiss Air for an overnight stay. It is located close to the German border and a 5 minute walk to the River Rhine. It is a very nice hotel and the staff were outstanding.We had an issue with a connecting flight rescheduled by Swiss Air and went to the reception to see if they could help. They were so helpful. Phoned the airport and connected me with the correct department to sort out the issue. The hotel is located in a very quiet location just off the motorway. There are some beautiful walks in the area and as we had a full day to kill we ventured over the Hydro, crossed the Rhine into Germany and strolled into the country for a few hours.. The rooms we were given were first class and would highly recommend this place for a stopover if ever visiting Switzerland or on a road trip.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Two days, one night.
Room was modern. Big enough.
Bigger then expected bathroom.
Very clean.

Nice people in the welcome desk.

I can’t say anything about neighborhoods.
I haven’t chance to go seeing it.
However it was quite quiet.

Breakfast was ok. With plenty choice of hot and cold dishes. Good coffee from the machine. Fresh vegetables and fruits.

There was two things that I can complain.

Not working air con in the Rhein 3 meeting room.

Corridors dark and not really fresh.

Everything besides that was really good.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Zweidlen, Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Czarek C

Your feedback about your stay at the riverside Hotel is highly appreciated.

We were particularly pleased by your comments that you liked the hotelroom, the "welcome desk people" and the breakfast.

Thank you for your valuable comments on the air con and the corridors - we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future at the riverside hotel.

With warmest regards
M. Karrer

PS: Thanks for the nice pictures!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here the 2nd time and really liked it.
But please: gym opening hours starting at seven do not work when you’re there for business.
Everything else like the bar, autoatelier and the meeting rooms are just perfect.
Staff is very polite and make the stay even more valuable

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Zweidlen, Manager at Riverside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear M L

Your feedback about your stay at the riverside Hotel is highly appreciated.

We were particularly pleased by your comments that you liked our bar, the autoatelier and the meeting rooms.

Regarding the gym opening hours we totally understand your point and will discuss it. Our challenge: the gym room is located over two hotel rooms. Give us some time to find a solution.

Thank you for your valuable comments and we hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future at the riverside hotel.

With warmest regards