2,529 results
All reviews sports centre pasta restaurant club room kids club adult pool sports facilities shuttle bus sea view la pasta old town beautiful resort star resort shuttle service the main hotel minute drive choice of restaurants family holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2020

We started our holiday in a bad way. We didn't like the room and also breakfast, the hotel seemed isolated and couldn't reach Dubrovnik easily so we were unhappy.
Then we spoke with Mia, the assistant manager and everything was different.
Thanks Mia you saved our holiday and we are very happy with the hotel now.
Basically we got a room with front view (how was written initially in our reservation) and we had our breakfast on the top floor in the terrace. Amazing view and excellent quality of food. Really delicious. Funny waiter, a man, very funny we were happy to see him every day. The sea by the way..what can I say?!? amazing..very green, clean..I loved it.
We will come back for sure! Thanks for eveything

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank CarmenAndre
Christian Larss Kreković, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2020

Dear Mrs./Mr. Carmen/Andre,

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience of your time at Dubrovnik Sun Gardens with us all. We are all delighted that your stay with us was so enjoyable and you already know you will visit us again.

Even though I feel sad your holiday started in a bad mood, I am delighted that we were able to turn your experience around and make your stay memorable. Our team really prides itself on excellence and we aim to always ensure the best possible experience for all of our guests. Speaking of that, Mia is perfect example of Sun Gardens excellence service attitude, where everything is subordinated to a 100% guest satisfaction.

I feel very happy you have enjoyed in your room and spectacular views as well in unique roof top breakfast with top notch food quality and service.

One more time thank you for your really kind words, and we are all looking forward to your next stay in the near future when, hopefully, you will become a regular guest of Sun Gardens Dubrovnik.

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Ticks all the boxes: excellent service, spectacular rooms, fantastic facilities, beautiful set up, classy design...a 10/10 resort. It isn't close to the old town, so make sure you visit it first, so you don't have to leave the hotel :). Simply fabulous!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Eledublin
Christian Larss Kreković, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2020

Dear Mr. Eledublin,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, it is great to know you had such an enjoyable time at our resort.

It is so nice to read you found all our facilities, rooms as well as hotel interior and exterior to be fantastic and most welcoming.

It makes me truly happy that team took wonderful care of you and that the quality of service provided was on the highest level.

We hope to have the honour of welcoming you in a near future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 19 September 2020

During our stay in Sun Gardens we felt special!
Sun Garden's stuff was very friendly and we were treated like we were special guests. And they have treated all the gusts in the same way.
Estate is beautiful. Only 10 km from Dubrovnik, but peaceful and relaxing.
Everything was clean as it should be.
Breakfast on the terrace, with amazing view on the sea and islands is something one never forgets.
Thank you Sun Garden for unforgettable joy. We will be back!

Room tip: Ask for the full sea view rooms
Date of stay: September 2020
Christian Larss Kreković, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2020

Dear Mr. Boris,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with us and for such a great review.

It makes me delightful that you have enjoyed in our unique rooftop breakfast that created memorable experience for you. I am glad you have recognized unique location of Sun Gardens Dubrovnik so you were able to enjoy in peaceful and relaxing time, only 20 minutes from the Dubrovnik centre.

Furthermore, thank you for highlighting the team’s efforts here at the hotel. It will give me a great pleasure to share your review with them. It makes me truly happy that team took wonderful care of you and that the quality and service, made you to feel special and pampered.

We all here thank you greatly for your kind words and looking forward to privilege of welcoming you back and making your stay memorable again.

Reviewed 3 September 2020

Great place with all your needs catered for, staff helpfull and friendly, short bus or boat ride to main town Dubrovnik , The war museum on top of hill via cable car is worth the trip. Would I stay again. YES

Date of stay: October 2019
Christian Larss Kreković, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear Mr. Fred,

Thank you for staying at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik and for sharing your positive impressions with TA community.

It makes me very happy to see you have recognized Sun Gardens Dubrovnik as a great hotel and a place where the guests can find everything needed for a perfect vacation. We are so proud to read that the service from our staff has been able to impress. I am also very glad that you have enjoyed in Dubrovnik as well.

Thank you one more time for your lovely comment and for recommending Sun Gardens Dubrovnik to other travellers.
We all are looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2020 via mobile

I've stayed in hotels all over the world. What sets the truly exceptional hotels apart are not the facilities, the views or even the food but the people. Whilst Sun Gardens does indeed have breathtaking views and great facilities (the food is also excellent). It is the staff that make it a unique vacation location. The people that work here are genuinely friendly, professional and take a pride in the hotel and the holiday experience of the guests. This is what sets them apart from the competition. This is not just a local comparison, I have stayed in other 5 star hotels in the Dubrovnik area. They compare favorably globally to any hotel. They are a delight and a credit to themselves and the management.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Christian Larss Kreković, General Manager at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear Paul,

Thank you most kindly for taking the time to share your impressions with us and the other travellers.

It makes me truly happy to hear you had most enjoyable stay at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik. I am particularly glad that this time you were able to take your entire family with yourselves, so all of you together had memorable experience.

The team here at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik is striving to provide an exceptional hospitality experience by creating a home away from home to our guests. It is always a true pleasure to see when our guests highlight in particular our service quality. On behalf of the hotel team, I would like to thank you and express my appreciation to you for recognizing and mentioning our team efforts. I will with great joy share your nice words with them.

Thank you for showing us your loyalty and trust by visiting us again.

We all are looking forward to have the honour of welcoming you back in the near future when I am sure another memorable experience will be created.