All reviews secure car park overnight stop recommend this hotel room was clean great hotel compiegne shower privilege tv
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

This was our overnight stop on way back to the tunnel. Very impressed.

Check in was simple and our room was excellent.

The shower was amazing and the kids enjoyed the back lit TV!

Room was clean, tidy and v comfortable.

Breakfast was superb! Lots of choice fresh and tasty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Arnaud B, General Manager at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Mrs and Mr,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Compiègne Sud.

Arnaud Boinet

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Nice modern Mercure hotel with private closed parking, well situated not far from the highway, very comfortable rooms, nice staff at reception and restaurant, good food in the restaurant and excellent breakfast

Stayed: March 2018
Philippe B, General Manager at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Customer,

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for overnight stop in way back to Chunnel. Arrived late and buzzed reception to be allowed into the secure car park. We were given room on third floor a chambre privilege. Room was clean, spacious and the shower was fabulous. Especially enjoyed the aromatherapy pod!

Room was quiet and we were comfortable and rested the next day. Breakfast was served 6:30-11am and was exceptional. Every taste was catered to and the staff were friendly and efficient in clearing the tables.

Overall an excellent stay over and we will return on our next trip!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear Customer,

Philippe Bellengé General Manager

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

So glad I found this hotel because the other other I say at was booked and didn't have ac but glad this one did. Clean and modern hotel at a good price in the south part of the city. Only concern was the toilet was dirty. But good place and will return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Philippe B, General Manager at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Compiègne Sud. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Hôtel Mercure Compiègne Sud

Reviewed 13 June 2017

As to relate to the review: I stayed one night for business and did not eat at the hotel. So no review regarding the food.
It is a business hotel, not many things to do and plenty of conference rooms. I needed to be in the building next door, so location convenient.
Staff: At the reception they were friendly.
Room: Reasonably clean, but looks old. All screws on the chair were old and wobbly, TV set was from the last century, Bed is really, but really unconfortable, not good for a good night rest. Airco was not working well and pillows are really aweful.
The shower was not to tight and for a not so tall person as I (187cm) the large showerhead was touching my head. Too less space. Why 2 showerheads if a normal tall guy cannot even stand straight. The toilet paper holder was loose and pointed downwards, so the paper always fell on the ground.
Really noisy and do not accept a room on the first floor. The kitchen is downstairs and they have a door that makes a terrible noise and every 10 seconds somebody seems to go through that door. How can people sleep with that noise considering the beds are already terrible.
For the price: Really poor. There are so many better hotels for this price per night.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hotel Mercure Compiegne. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.