All reviews secure car park overnight stop recommend this hotel room was clean great hotel compiegne shower privilege tv
Reviewed 26 September 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Reviewed 22 August 2015

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2015

Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

The evening of day 3 of our London to Paris cycle we stayed at this hotel, compared to the previous nights hotel this was lovely, nice & clean, very comfortable & the evening meal was beautiful... The breakfast the following morning was tasty to with a very wide selection to choose from.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you to make for me of your comments further to your stay for Hotel Mercury of Compiègne.
All collaborators and myself let us be delighted to know that your stay brought you complete satisfaction. We make every effort, on a daily basis, to bring you a quality service.

Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

A top quality hotel with clean rooms and modern decor. Rooms are well sized and clean. Would suit families equally as well as solo travellers. A little out of town but in a quiet location so that's the compromise

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you to announce me your comments further to your stay in Hotel Mercury of Compiegne which I shall not miss to share with all my team.

The establishment offers you services of qualities and standard 4 stars in a modern and contemporary decoration.
Our rooms privileges suit actually in the welcome of families. They are equipped with a big bed, with a convertible two sleepings around, of a supplied minibar, of one coffee machine Nespresso, of a safe, and of all the comfort for which you are entitled to expect from an establishment of our status.

Sincerely Yours.

Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

UPS:
- recently refurbished rooms. Clean and confortable
- friendly front desk staff
- plenty of parking place.

DOWNS:
- for business only. It's quite far away from Compiegne city center
- restaurant staff are not very attentive.
- not worth eating at the restaurant unless you're lazy to go to town or to other restaurants nearby

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Philippe B, Directeur général at Mercure Compiegne Sud, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Dear Customer,
thank you to have taken time to announce me your comments further to your stay in Hotel Mercure of Compiègne.
It is with great pleasure that I receive your compliments which I shall not miss to share with my collaborators.
As regards our restaurant, I am anxious to inform you that I have just recruited a new head chef to be able to propose you a quality table Your satisfaction is why my collaborators and myself let us work day after day to offer you a quality service.
Be assured, Dear Customer, by my sincere consideration.