“Poor service”
Review of Lolly Polly

Lolly Polly
Ranked #20 of 35 Restaurants in Hulhumale
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Although the staff recommended the expensive food, we ordered another food.After that, we treated ourselves with unfriendly faces.

Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

Only this restaurant food very nice..
And services very good..
Nasi goreng, grilled chicken and ice cream.. Nice n excellent

Reviewed 21 September 2016

If you want to know where the locals go, then you have found it. The food and the service are fantastic. So if you want something off of the beaten path then the Lolly Polly is the place for you.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

The menu is good and so is the food. The service is great....good place to catch a good meal. Quick and tasty meals

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I went to Lolly Polly twice. First time, I stay at hotel just opposite of the restaurant. There is no other guest that time and light is switched off. But they switch it on when I went inside. The staff taking order did recommend me the foods. I ordered take away for nasi goreng and black pepper chicken breast steak. Food is very delicious. Second time I went Hulhumale again at Edi Adha and some of the restaurant is closed or too crowded. So I try to check there and it is open for business. I ordered nasi goreng and my friend order beef steak set with fried rice, mushroom coconut milk soup, and salad. We also order ice coffee mocha blended and mojito. All of the foods and beverages are very delicious. You can taste the delicious strong seasoning in every menu. Price is average. They offer many selection of ice cream too. Staff is helpful. They will switch off light again when there is not many guest. Maybe to save cost. I will visit again next time.