“"It doesn't get any better than this"”
Review of The Hawking Centre

The Hawking Centre
Reviewed 6 April 2018

"It doesn't get any better than this" to be alongside birds of prey in your glorious Kent countryside.

I just wanted to record my sincere thanks for making my day so interesting and informative. The day was packed with insights into the life and behaviour of birds of prey, coupled with, real hands-on experience.

It is clear to see how professional, dedicated and enthusiastic you all are...

It was a privilege to share the world of a hunting bird of prey, and in some small way to be part of their world.

All I can say is a huge "Thank You"; I can't wait to be back at 'The Hawking Centre' again...

Best regards,

in 7 reviews
"another couple"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Fabulous birthday treat for my 9 year old thanks to Julie who was great and had answers to all the questions!

1  Thank Stephanie K
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I have lost count of the times I visited The Hawking Centre to fly the birds, but it was a great morning, as ever. I had booked a Half Day VIP session, so I had my fabulous falconer Julie all to myself. I love vultures, so we flew Morticia, the Hooded vulture and Ethel, the White Headed Vulture. The vultures are very entertaining birds; beautiful (oh, yes!), willing to fly and funny. All birds at the centre are amazing; from Lancelot the Lanner Falcon to Atlas, the Steller Sea Eagle. I love to fly them all! I am sure I'll be back for more soon.

2  Thank MarjaAstrid
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Fantastic day! We thoroughly enjoyed it... if you like your birds this is a real treat. Our Falconers, Aaron and Kate were brilliant, very knowledgeable, made the day relaxed and very informative.....would love to do it again.