“Highly recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Ledsham
liverpool
“Highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

I stayed for one night and wished I could have stayed for more. I went with a few friends on a Christmas Party celebration with one overnight stay. From beginning to end thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

The staff on reception were warm and welcoming and the waiting staff at the meal were effecient and friendly and worked extremely hard.

The hotel itself is a beautiful building with an imposing wooden staircase greeting you as you walk in. There was a roaring log fire and a gorgeous Christmas tree.

The meal was excellent and relaxing, the only bit of advice I would give to the hotel is not to have an act on during the meal, the singer was very loud and distracting and made conversation difficult.

The disco was great, in my opinion no need for the singer at all.

I have since recommended this jewel of a hotel to many of my friends and I look forward to a return visit with my family.

Room Tip: All rooms are tastefully decorated and have all the facilities that are required.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Although we didn't stay at the hotel as we were staying with family, I booked a family meal in the restaurant for my Dad's 80th Birthday celebration. I was not familiar with the hotel or restaurant as I live a long way away, and I found it on the internet. It looked like the type of place which would be special, cosy, had the right sort of menu to appeal to ages 11 to 80, and I liked the fact that they had some special offers on for January to make the bill manageable too! We were not disappointed. The welcome was lovely - we sat by the log fire with a drink and looked through the menus, and the staff had made up a birthday card for my Dad which was a really thoughtful touch. When we went through to the restaurant we were given a beautifully laid table in the bay window and the staff were, without exception, outstanding, attentive and friendly without being intrusive. The food was also outstanding. When I booked the staff were careful to tell me that there would be a wedding on the same evening, as they were concerned that we may find it too busy or noisy, but I had thought that it may add to the atmosphere anyway. I was right about this - there were wedding guests milling around and we could hear the disco, but the music was tasteful (it was a bit like having background music that you felt like singing along to) but none of this disturbed us and not once did we feel like we were any less important as guests. My Dad is still telling everyone about what a fab time he had, and he wants to go back for Sunday lunch or afternoon tea, and we would definitely go back when we have the opportunity. Recommended without any hesitation!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
St Helens, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I can only think that Kevin H has reviewed the wrong hotel. I have stayed twice and my mum's friends have stayed after my recommendation. The hotel is lovely. Very well made out and in incredible grounds. The staff where very friendly and made us verey welcome. I will be booking another stay at this hotel and I am currently thinking about holding my wedding there (if its not too expensive).

Room Tip: Great rooms and a lovely staircase on enrty to them .
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FSCWirral, General Manager at Inglewood Manor, responded to this review, 31 January 2012
Phil Thanks for your review and your comments about other reviewers!! I’m glad to see that you have enjoyed your visits to the hotel and have recommended us too. We work hard to ensure our guests feel welcomed and very special during their stay. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Oh and speaking of weddings we have some great offers on for this summer think drinks reception on the terrace and photos in the beautiful gardens. Or winter time, Christmas decorations, roaring log fire and mulled wine!
Shropshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

From out arrival - greeted with complimentary sherry and mince pie - until we checked out after brunch on New Year's Day, we had a fantastic time.

The hotel was beautifully decorated, warm and welcoming. The room we were allocated was comfortable and nicely furnished, although very compact. The bathroom was well fitted and supplied with fluffy towels and Moulton Brown toiletries. Housekeeping throughout the hotel was first-class.

Now to the evening. We were treated to Kir Royal and canapes before being shown to our table where we enjoyed an excellent dinner, well-served by efficient and friendly staff. After dinner a disco was provided. Haggis, neeps and tatties and bacon rolls were provided at midnight.

A self-service buffet brunch was provided on New Year's Day.

Did we have a good time, yes, it was so good we've already made a provisional booking for New Year's Eve 2012.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your great informative review, I’m delighted you had a fabulous time returning to Inglewood Manor. I think you’re returning to us again this week too!! I’m glad we could look after you again and thank you for the recommendations you are making each time you return by bringing friends with you, long may it continue!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2012

We stayed at inglewood manor with a red letter day voucher. Hotel was lovely, food was amazing and staff were really helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel

• Stayed January 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the lovely review, glad you enjoyed your stay and hopefully we’ll be welcoming you back soon! :)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ledsham
1.4 km away
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
Thornton Hall Hotel & Spa
#1 of 1 in Thornton Hough
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,098 reviews

Been to Inglewood Manor? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK