2 people are viewing this hotel
$65
$58
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$53
Hotels.com$65
Travelocity$65
Trip.com$77
All reviews lemon tree chef vijay morjim beach redfox hotel swimming pool hotel staff special thanks excellent stay nice pool hotel is located taxi stand clean rooms deluxe room every guest pleasant stay f b food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2022 via mobile

Chef Santosh Osti was very co-operative and also good. He works in Red fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa. Food was very awesome as per my expectations.
Also services was awesome and will provide food on time. I recommend to come here if you visit to goa

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Red Fox Hotel, Morjim. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.mj@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

Everything fine, hospitality very good, chef santosh osti n his team Kanjit Rajesh junali and Mandeep during our stay was very helpful and polite in red fox hotel morjim goa. Junali with her Jolly gesture n smiling face left us amazed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2022

Reviewed 23 July 2022

We had booked 3 rooms from agoda, there it showed the king size beds, but they had only queen beds. Rooms were ok. In one of the rooms AC and hot water was not working properly and also had sink leakage.
They gym and spa at the site. Kids had fun in the pool.
Hotel is right opposite taxi stand, so no problem in finding cab.

Chef Santosh Osti and his team was awesome. We had chosen the All Inclusive meal plan. Everyday chef prepared the meals according to our choice. Food was very delicious. Kids also liked the food. In breakfast they had lot of options. They were polite and helpful. This made our stay memorable in this hotel.
Overall enjoyed the stay in Red Fox hotel.

Date of stay: July 2022
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2022

Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

It was awesome hotel ,stay and food.
Chef Santosh and HK Bandhana you guys are excellent.

Food quality and hotel at good place would like to stay again.

Hotel staff was very good and friendly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Red Fox Hotel, Morjim, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2022

Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,500 rooms. 87 hotels. 54 destinations.

Reviewed 9 July 2022 via mobile

It's really a wonderful experience when we visited red fox hotel.. the hotel experience is amazing just because of their staff.. they are so cooperative.. & special thanks to chef Santosh and their supporting staff mandip and others too .. the way they handled the customers was so impressive & we felt like totally familiar environment over there.
Again many many thanks to entire staff.

Lemon Tree Hotels
~8,500 rooms. 87 hotels. 54 destinations.