1,780 results
All reviews ayung river pool villa birds nest duplex villa our honeymoon river front private pool butler service la view restaurant personal butler romantic dinner mango golf cart every hour spent nights white water rafting afternoon tea amazing place
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

The resort location and views are breathtaking. For our first night, we had taken the River View. The villa and the view were absolutely stunning. We chose Kupu Kupu for our family reunion and birthday celebrations. We couldnt be happier with the way, the staff took care of us. It was our first time in Bali, and they made it memorable. The staff is very friendly and extremely efficient. The butlers working with us, took care of all out needs. The drivers who worked with us, knew the place like the back of his hand. Bali is notorious for terrible traffic jams, which we found out the hard way, after getting stuck for almost 3 hours on a 6km stretch. The driver working with us that day, was from an outside company. From next day onwards, we started using one of the hotel drivers, Wayan. He not only got us to our destination in time, he knew the place so well, that we never hit any traffic at all.
The restaurant has a very wide selection, even picky eaters can find something to chose from. The staff is very attentive and efficient. We loved the wide variety of selection during Breakfast. A quick note though, if are a coffee drinker, order Cappuccino. Regular coffee is little underwhelming and somehow now as warm as you would like your coffee to be . Review would be incomplete without a shout out to Rizma, from the restaurant. She is simply the best. She took such good care of us while we were there. Overall, wonderful place and exceptional service, right from check-in, spa, restaurant, buggy/shuttle service, all the till check-out. We would love to come back again someday.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank A T
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear A T,

Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Mango Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your wonderful review.

Please do recommend us to your family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

This villas located in Ubud, near ayung river. For Villa have private swimming pool and private buttler for your convenience. For Breakfast you can choose between ala carte or buffet with various choice of food.

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank haritama

Dear haritama,

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is wonderful. I had the villa with a private pool. It was spacious and elegant.
The hotel’s location is good.
The breakfast was ok, more options should be added for a better experience.
You will be assigned a personal butler which was nice.
Friendly staff.
The only complaint I had was the sun bed. It was a bit dirty.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Abdulah1996

Dear Abdulah1996,

Reviewed 13 August 2018

I visited Koh Phangan during the month of August and i decided to stay with my friend at Kupu Kupu Villas. This was the best decision possible, it's one of the nicest and relaxing hotels that i've ever stayed in. These villas are fantastic, they have high end facilities with private pool and outstanding views. The people that work there are very friendly providing an excellent service. We took a massage at l'occitane Spa inside the hotel, and it was just perfect. If you want to relax, Kupu Kupu is your place!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank alfonsogomezsempere
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Absolutely recommend staying here. The staff is extremely friendly and always making sure that you are enjoying yourself. Having a massage over looking the river was extremely relaxing and peaceful. Looking forward to staying here again!

Room Tip: Don’t have one!
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank mcshanley522
KupuKupuResorts, Manager at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear mcshanley522,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.I am also happy to hear that you enjoy your spa.