Everything and Everyone was perfect. we have never sleep so peacefully as when we slept at Kupu kupu barong, the bed is very cozy and very comfortable. With the Ambient sound of nature.
The staffs are very helpful and friendly. Everyone is smiling 24/7 from our arrival to departure. The views from our room was wonderful facing the Ayung River. We were disappointed of that Ayung River have construction going on. but nothing much they can do. It is just that we were only informed during our check in. The view facing Ayung River was one of the reason that we chose this place. but nonetheless, We will come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Kedewatan, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa's inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provides the ideal home away from home for travelers. The resort, enclosed by three hectares of lush tropical gardens overlooking the spectacular Ayung River valley and the rice paddies, invites for an amazing true Balinese experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa Bali, Indonesia