1,764 results
All reviewsayung river pool villabirds nestduplex villaour honeymoonprivate poolriver frontbutler servicela view restaurantromantic dinnerpersonal butlergolf cartmangoevery hourspent nightsafternoon teawhite water raftingrice
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in The river view room. The room was spacious and outstanding views. The breakfast was good. Service of the staffs and hospitality was beyond expectation. There is free shuttle to ubud center which is ideal to explore the town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Dhileepan K
KupuKupuResorts, Manajer Umum at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Dear Dhileepan K
Thank you for staying with us at Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa by L’OCCITANE and thank you for your wonderful review.

I am glad to learn that you're happy with your stay with us and we're glad that you've enjoyed the hospitality and services from our resort.
I am especially happy to hear that our associates delivered friendly, helpful and attentive service during your stay. Their commitment to take initiative with selfless sincerity and thoughtful courtesy has allowed them to fully recognize the needs of our guests.

Please do recommend us to family and friends and we look forward to welcoming you back again whenever you plan your next visit to Ubud-Bali. If I may be of further assistance, please do contact me via kadek@kupubarong.com, my team and I remain at your service.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Booked a room with private swimming pool and overlooking the rice field. Great choice. The room also has a very very large bath tub. However it is a bit far from the lobby and better to arrange transport.

Service is great.

Room Tip: rice field view
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear BobBobGolden,

I am glad to learn that you're happy with your stay with us and and satisfied with the room and services from our resort.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Beautiful villa room with 5 stars service. The staff was phenomenal and extremely helpful in every regard. When we wanted food not offered they went out of their way to provide. The afternoon tea was a delight and the anemities were top notch. We came on our honeymoon and it was truly special

Room Tip: Be aware that it is 20 minutes from centeral
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Izzy S

I am glad that you have a wonderful stay with us and are satisfied with our hospitality and services.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We loved how friendly and helpful the staff was. They really made the experience supreme. We enjoyed the beautiful lush surroundings and afternoon tea. Can't fault this place. We will come back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear thobekam2013

I am glad that you have a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed the spectacular view from the resort and the afternoon tea entitled from the resort.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Me and my wife were really amazed by the excellent service of the stuff working at kupu kupu barong hotel. Everyone was friendly and kind. We enjoyed our time staying at kupu kupu barong and will definately stay again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear georgioskontaxakis,

I am glad that you and your wife have a wonderful stay with us and enjoyed your time here.