Stayed in one of the Villas for 5 nights and what an amazing 5 nights it was! The view, the room, the staff and food was incredible. I can't fault anything at Kupu.
Situated 15/20minutes from Ubud village (also amazing).
I would recommend kupu to anyone who is looking for a relaxing stay whilst in Bali, the staff make you feel at home and they ensure that all your needs are met.
Nice variation in restaurants (Japanese, Indonesian or western).
Our butler Tamban was also brilliant. He was very helpful and organised so much for us!
5 stars from me!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Kedewatan, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa's inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provides the ideal home away from home for travelers. The resort, enclosed by three hectares of lush tropical gardens overlooking the spectacular Ayung River valley and the rice paddies, invites for an amazing true Balinese experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTripIntl, Booking.com, Agoda, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , Hotels.com, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and Ostrovok so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa Bali, Indonesia