My husband and I enjoyed 4 nights of our honeymoon at Kupu Kupu Barong. We booked a deluxe pool access room and mistakenly thought we booked a pool villa. They were at full occupancy but helped us upgrade one of the nights so we could stay in the treehouse villa as we envisioned (pictures included). The deluxe room was still more than nice and spacious - just a more traditional room.
The staff, specifically the butlers, were so gracious and helpful! The property is stunning and we enjoyed the daily breakfast view! We dined there for the Indonesian night and Indian night - the food and drinks were ok but service was excellent. It was nice to not be in the heart of the city but with the shuttle, a cheap taxi or a scooter for the adventurous, access it in a few minutes! We tried all 3.
We'd absolutely recommend the spot to other honeymooners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Kedewatan, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa's inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provides the ideal home away from home for travelers. The resort, enclosed by three hectares of lush tropical gardens overlooking the spectacular Ayung River valley and the rice paddies, invites for an amazing true Balinese experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa Bali, Indonesia