visited February 2012 on a honeymoon. we had room 28 which was amazing. Unfortunately we had a tick tack animal in the room (looks like a small lizard). it was great that the hotel changed our room to villa 26 which was safe from tick tack. it is a very different experience in the jungle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Kedewatan, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa's inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provides the ideal home away from home for travelers. The resort, enclosed by three hectares of lush tropical gardens overlooking the spectacular Ayung River valley and the rice paddies, invites for an amazing true Balinese experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Prestigia, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa Bali, Indonesia