My husband and I spent the first six days of our honeymoon at Kupu Kupu and loved everything about our pool villa, the L'ocatain spa and hotel facilities. The staff were fantastic and capable of attending to our every request and respecting the fact that we were on our honeymoon and wanted to relax and take it easy. We found the restaurant meals great and ate at Kupu Kupu twice during our stay we could have eaten their more but had to enjoy some of Ubud's great restaurants. A butler at the hotel suggested we see the local Barong dancers in the village of Kedawatan, it was a fantastic experience, we were impressed to learn that many of the musicians and performers were also staff at Kupu Kupa and have put the dance troop together to raise money for their temple. We also appreciated the our own personnel guided trekking/ walking tour from Darhma, he was great and full of local knowledge. We highly recommend a stay at Kupu Kupu Barong, we are looking forward to our next visit to Bali to stay again and to visit the new Kupu Kupu in Jimbaran.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the picturesque village of Kedewatan, Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Spa's inviting ambiance and unparalleled service provides the ideal home away from home for travelers. The resort, enclosed by three hectares of lush tropical gardens overlooking the spectacular Ayung River valley and the rice paddies, invites for an amazing true Balinese experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MakeMyTripIntl, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Prestigia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas & Tree Hotel Ubud
- Kupu Barong Hotel Tree
- Kupu Kupu Barong Villas And Tree Spa Bali, Indonesia