All reviews bridgwater farm memory foam single room nice cooked breakfast petrol station rooms are clean marmalade close to the airport bristol pub jars edd tim rates mattresses
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Lovely comfy beds and delicious cooked breakfast in a very accessible location. Edd came to the rescue when my daughter left her favourite cuddly toy in the room which we only discovered on the way home! He kindly posted her back the very next day.. thank you, Edd!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Veronique C
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Was there last night. Such a lovely, warm place to stay. And a gorgeous local pub opposite. Breakfast was lovely. And Tim couldn't have been any more accommodating. I'd happily stay there again...................

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean P
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Not a massive single room but exactly what is needed for one person Tim is a great guy and very welcoming bed was comfortable and the views in the morning are nice local pub opposite and garage which is convenient. Breakfast was good highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

I was replacing the experience with school two weeks ago. I liked it very much, it's a very good bb. The boss was very welcoming. It is very close to the airport which is a plus. I felt really good. I'll come back every time I get the chance

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alexandra G
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I was at this b&b I was amazed and pleasantly surprised. I was kindly served by the staff. is very close to the airport. the guesthouse looks great. I liked very much. I'll come back here when I get the chance.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends