Amamoor Lodge(Amamoor)
US$ 88
Priceline
US$ 81
Hotels.com
Gympie Muster Inn(Gympie)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 88
US$ 80
US$ 72
  • Pool
RACV Noosa Resort(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 314
US$ 240
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 294
  • Restaurant
The Sebel Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
Netanya Noosa(Noosa)(Great Value!)
US$ 294
US$ 285
  • Pool
All reviewsthe cottagesmary valleyfire pitbeautiful surroundsspa bathperfect place to relaxhibiscus cottageperfect countryhighly recommend the homesteadhome cookeddamkenpropertyhostscabingympiedog
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Just spent 2 nights at amamoor homestead. The cottage we stayed in was comfortable and clean. We used the barbeque for dinner and went out for brekkie. Spent the evening looking at the stars in front of a fire. Beautiful scenery and lots of things to do around the area. Great hosts. Will go back again and take some friends. There are 3 cottages. Perfect for a group.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Having stayed in many bed & breakfasts & self contained cottages around the Sunshine coast region I was looking forward to my stay here as I had chosen it from your website information and description. For me the grounds and the setting are beautiful but it sort of stops there.

I think the biggest let down was the breakfast & service. Although you can serve a rasher of bacon and a sausage from an award winning butcher it does not mean the breakfast will automatically be of award winning standard and to only offer instant coffee with breakfast is of great disappointment.

My partner has already made a review so I will only echo his comments. However I would like to say that if we were after a resort style accommodation for our weekend away I would have booked that instead.

It is easy to lose sight of what reviews are for, they are offered to let you know the good and the not so good parts of someones stay. As owners & managers the tendency to stay as a guest at your own accommodation is something that is difficult to do when the property has no other staff. This is why reviews are important.

I am surprised you have made no reference to the other comments that my partner made and have just pointed the finger at us and to me implied we are the problem. I am sorry that you have seen it that way. I trust you take on board both our reviews and may I suggest you both stay at some other places of similar offering around the region to see what is the current standard.

To clarify on your reference to our accommodation charges, we were charged $430.00 for 2 nights stay including breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

This homestead has a long list of attributes! We stayed in one of the two comfortable rooms available within the homestead and our friends booked the other room. This meant we had the beautiful house/private verandah complete with stunning scenery and surrounding property to ourselves. Ken and Cathy are friendly, accommodating hosts providing a perfect blend of conversation and privacy. Their dog Mister, the 4 chooks and duck were delightful, amusing entertainment (they know how to work a crowd). We self catered our dinner and were provided a lovely breakfast served on the veranda by our hosts. Perfect weather conditions resulted in the four of us spending the evening gazing at the millions of stars. We all enjoyed the weekend immensely. Thankyou Ken, Cathy, Mister, the girls and ducky

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grace1924
amamoorhomestead, Owner at Amamoor Homestead, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2016

Grace, sorry for the late reply but we are very appreciative of your review. We are so glad that you all enjoyed your time here and we enjoyed having you .....especially your great taste in music. There are a few new additions with Henry the rooster and 3 other girls, so that side of things are more interesting now. Thanks again and hope you return soon.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

We escaped busy Noosa for a wonderful relaxing two nights in one of the cabins.It was beautiful to sit by the lake in the evening with a beer in hand then wander up to the cabin to light the fire pit, especially as there was a full moon. After an afternoon horseriding the large spa was a welcome relief. The cabins are clean, with a kitchenette and BBQ on the balcony and the host Ken very friendly. Regular visits from Mister their dog was a highlight!
We left very relaxed and de-stressed and would highly recommend the cabins to anyone who wants to get away from it all, the surrounding scenery and the landscaped gardens are a breath of fresh air, and only 45 minutes drive from the Sunshine Coast.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RubyNoosaville
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

Stayed here recently in one of the cottages (the middle one) with 2 kids. Lovely drive and stunning scenery. The property is well set out with the lake as the focal point and a gorgeous homestead sitting behind a steep mountain. Gardens are well maintained and the fire pits a lovely touch. Cottage was nice, queen bed with an ensuite with a very large spa bath. Flat screen TV and kitchenette was perfect. Our fold out lounge was broken but it was nice and cold so we snuggled

Owner Ken was delightful to deal with, showing our 5 year old around and calling out to the geese for a feed and showing him the resident koala. We had a ball exploring the region, wished we could have had time to catch some perch from the lake! Sadly it is up for auction so I hope the new owners keep up the standard of Ken.

Stayed: July 2015