“Fun place with good food”

VKI Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 123 Restaurants in The Villages
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2021

We went for for the hibachi table. The food was excellent. The show in preparation was a work of art. it is a place we will go again

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed 26 September 2020

My first visit. You enter and are welcomed by friendly staff. The restaurant was not very busy this date. I ordered a sushi meal. It was well prepared and enjoyable.

I ordered the Rainbow roll and the sweet tea.

Date of visit: September 2020
2  Thank Dreamersdoit1
Reviewed 21 June 2020

I ordered delivery twice from this restaurant - the first time they refused my order because they were too busy. The second time, about 1/3 of the order was missing. When I contacted them about this, their only response was we cannot compensate you for this. I spent over $40 for the meal and that was their only response. Overpriced, arrogant and dismissive of customers. Avoid them and stop supporting their arrogant, dismissive owners

Date of visit: June 2020
1  Thank EarlR160
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Location, location! Never gave it a second look. Until, I wanted something different. Hard to find here in The Villages. Very good. Have been there once a week since. A favorite for lunch.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Richloufoss
Reviewed 12 March 2020

I like sushi rolls.
I like these rolls.
I have had better - not far from here.
Would I go here again - yes.
Would I order a roll again - well... probably not.
Lunchtime happy hour is weird - 2 for one wine, but no discounts on food. Knda tells me they want you to drink... but not eat.
Overall - not bad, but there is better.

Date of visit: March 2020