Hotel Globo(Formigine)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 79
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

Hotel Due Pini(Formigine)
Hotel La Fenice(Formigine)
B&B Il Melograno(Formigine)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I was here for the third time for business reasons.
Room was always clean and very comfortable. The staff is very nice and helpful.
Breakfasts were not so rich as I remember from my last visit, but they were sufficient.
Little inconvenience is that the wall are very thin an you can hear everything from other rooms. The main road was no problem for me, as I am used to it.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

I stopped in here on a work trip and the hotel was perfect for that. The rooms were nice but nothing special. They could use some updating. The restaurant though small and sometimes crowded, served delicious and made us feel at home. I would return if I was in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Room was clean and average size and cost were fair. But chap at desk seemed to be doing everything. Running the greeting desk,making coffee and handling problems all on his own. We had to wait to check on and later wait for a coffee. We had time and not much to do so not a great problem. Her helped is with getting on WiFi and it seemed complicated. My wife's IPad did not work well and a chap on a computer store corrected the problem. Not sure what it was. Also we may have been late but selection for breakfast was not the best.

Room Tip: Facing court yard and parking area quiet
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2014

nice hotel in a historical and ancient building, very well refurbished. comfortable room, clean. Nice and quiet park and outdoor sitting.
breakfast is good, but don't expect anything special. Much better to dine at the restaurant.lovely place for couples travelling by car in Italy, it must be very good for families with children as well.
I booked 1 night, but was very happy to have the chance to stay 2.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alfonso p
Reviewed 24 October 2011

Stayed at this hotel for one night while traveling though Italy and visiting Ferrari factory. We had a top floor room for 4 people. Beds very comfortable. Pretty location. Staff was very nice and very helpful. Basic breakfast but sufficient. Nice outdoor sitting area and inside bar. Would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends