All reviews tennis courts great place swimming pool quality of food poland june lake interior reach field relaxation package
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Me and Siedlisko Morena seem to be a perfect match :) And that includes everything. Obviously we share the same values, and high quality and full commitment to clients are the most important.
When I first entered the reception, where I could smell the fireplace, a moment later I saw our room, I wanted to immediately run downstairs and ask the manager if they had a vacancy. Honestly! This place is a miracle. Directly by the lake, fresh air, great space for walks, children and animals friendly (they even have a kindergarten!!!) There's a chill out area with a fireplace, and a jazz club. And some rooms are larger than my whole apartment ;) Great selection of food (5 different second meals for dinner and supper, and you can taste all of them). Decent SPA with very friendly, smiling and helpful staff. And last but not least... on Thursday evening I had the pool just for myself... Can you imagine? The smell of the wooden ceiling, snow outside, dimmed light, warm water, and only you with your relaxed body... Couldn't ask for more...

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2016

Went here for a Scottish/Polish wedding and the wedding guests pretty much took over the whole hotel with only a few other residents.
Arrived on the Friday evening for a welcome meal, wedding on the Saturday, BBQ on Sunday evening and a fir pit event later at night in the dark....... Truly lovely, it really couldn't have been any better.
Was the perfect location, had the wedding outside with the beautiful back drop of the lake.
The staff were fantastic and I really can't say enough about them all. Food ws amazing and there was no shortage of anything. Always seemed to be a food/meal/drink/alcohol available and a member of staff on hand to help.
The wedding was very relaxed and in fact on the morning of the wedding the "fit" peeps, including the birds and groom took part in an insanity class at 10am!!... Good lord!! There were a few of us went out in kayaks in the lake early afternoon before getting ready for the ceremony at 4pm
The lads all played beach volleyball then pool polo... all very competitive but had great fun.
There were tennis courts, play activities for the kids, even the bride and grooms pugs came along for the party too, all the way from bonny Scotland.
Rooms were comfortable with air conditioning and beautiful views. Beds were amazingly comfortable.
Yup would definitely go back and would recommend the place :)

Room tip: The rooms are all off in small blocks, I don't think there were any complaints about any of them.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2016

The hotel is beautifully located, with an access to the lake, with the beach. It also has 3 pools (2 outdoor - big one for adults and a small one for kids) and one indoor.
It has 3 saunas, a gym, spa, tennis courts and much more.
They organize activities for families and kids.
They have playground and a kids room with toys.
I spent there one day and I loved it.
We had a very good lunch, spent the day by the pool.
I would love to come back and spend more time there.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HannaN4
Reviewed 5 August 2015

The hotel is beautifully situated with direct access to the lake and with small beach. Older buildings are really impressive and nice, excellent atmostphere is created there. I would say that there is one, but huge minus which is food. It is extremely expensive, and awful. When I'm typing it I'm not feeling good about this memory. Every day the same for breakfast, but breakfast is ok in overall, the worst is lunch and dinner. Every fish taste the same (and awful), salads are so poor. I would expect something opposite, especially because the food is expensive and close to the Morena there are lot of very nice places with great food.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Visited as part of a Wedding party for 3 nights. The location is remote about 10 km from Elk...Rustic décor with a series of Swiss Chalets type buildings. Ideal place for relaxing and do absolutely nothing. Both out and in pool, canoeing, horse riding,Tennis court, great place for kids..Small but well thought menu. Nothing English on Tele. I like to watch the news..But I survived....Friendly service. Would certainly revisit..

Date of stay: June 2015