All reviews moped ride perfect place to relax good size thailand baht beach
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Turned up about 9pm after a pretty long day of travelling. Greeted by really friendly staff who quickly checked us in and showed us around. Even though the kitchen had closed they offered to cook us some food. Can't compliment the staff enough!

The room was a good size, beds were comfy but you do get a proper quilt which is probably a bit too thick but nothing to complain about! Air con works well (once we figured out how to work it, it's not complicated but it had been a long day!)

Pool and beach are absolutely amazing. So quiet, we were pretty much the only ones around the pool for most of the day.

Hired mopeds for 250 baht each per day, would definitely recommend. You're a little isolated there but nothing a 5 minute moped ride can't solve! It was our first time on a moped so they even made sure we were ok, steady and confident before setting off.

WiFi wasn't the best in the room but again, no reason to complain as it was free anyway and good around the pool and bar.

Nothing was ever too much trouble! One of my favorite places that I went to in Thailand. Absolutely incredible and can't wait to go back. THE perfect place to relax!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2017

The hotel did not show the prices of room changes verbally or through written warning. Being in hotels before which included room changes, my friend and I assumed it would be free, after all there was no mention of a charge. It ended up being £37 a change!
They did not even replace the towels or toilet rolls, they did nothing much except make the bed - it was ridiculous.

We were forced to pay £280 in room changing costs for our total stay.
Emailing the hotel about this resulted in nothing but a rude and useless reply.
Avoid this scam of a hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
AtSamuiHaus444, ผู้จัดการ at @Samui Haus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback.
We will take your kind comments to improve our resort in the future.

Warm Regards
At Samui Haus Team

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The photographer is very good . The place is is in the middle of absolutely no where. When we pulled up in the taxi I was shocked. The place had a stench from the fish pond that made me instantly sick. It is not a resort but more so a few cabins plonked on a block of land. Yes it is on the beach but not suitable for swimming. The room it self was so hot and full of midgees.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for you stay.
We will keep improving our resort from your comments

Warm regards
At Samui Haus Team

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Straight facts

+ No late night music
+ No noisy children
+ Clean pool
+ Really friendly owners and staff overall
+ Very good rooms except for the thin walls

- Thin walls in the rooms, had to spend one night listening to another couple having a fight
- I'm not sure the beach really classifies as a beach
- Only 6 tanning beds
- They got two dogs spending their days in the lobby/restaurant who keep barking all day long
- The food in their restaurant was not good, not good at all and even though I usually was alone in the restaurant, it took a lot of time getting the food
- Far away from everything which would be quite ok if the restaurant was better

I rate this as a 3/5 for the downsides with the beach, restaurant and terribly annoying barking dogs. If I come to this hotel to have a relaxing stay, it's reasonable to expect to not have to listen to barking dogs.
The rooms had everything you need except poor isolation since you hear your neighbors quite clearly.

Room Tip: I think the poolside rooms should be better since they are not as close to their neighbors as the garden ones.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I had been to Ko Samui on my honeymoon on August 20, 2016. This place is truly beautiful and hospitality is truly great. We had been for 3 days and the manager over here Mrs. Koov has been very hospital with us. The rooms were up to the mark and made us feel as if we are in heaven. The hotel team helps you with all amenities like cycling, Kayk and motercycle rent. The most breath taking is the view from the resort towards sea shore needless to say your trip ends with a smile.
1. Hotel Rooms: 5/5
2. Amenities: 5/5
3. Quality of Food: 5/5
4. Cleanliness: 5/5
5. Staff Behavior: 5/5

Will surely visit this place once again. I would recommend to book it if your looking for beautiful holidays

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are the best and recommended for beautiful and calm view from room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple