All reviews bedroom villa infinity pool amazing views koh samui main town buggy drivers large bathroom other resorts buggy service in room dining big pool ocean view buffet breakfast golf buggy water sports heaven on earth the cliff
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Beautiful property. 5 of us decided to stay in the suite with 2 rooms. It was amazing as we had so much space to enjoy ourselves with an infinity pool right in front of us. The beach was closed due to tar in the sea. Breakfast was amazing with a lot of options. Food was great overall. Great way to bond with the family. Great views from the room. Do note that it is far from the airport.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Rishryan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am thrilled that you and your family were able to so fully relax and enjoy your recent holiday here with us at Conrad Koh Samui. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Absolutely perfect in every way!

Stayed at Conrad as a family of 4 (teenagers)... it was perfect from start to finish.

Pick-up from Ko Samui airport was fast and efficient and enjoyable to see much of the island en-route.

Check-in: we were provided with early check-in and greeted with a warm welcome and arrival drinks.

Accommodation: Outstandingly clean, spacious and bright. mini bar and kitchen facilities were great and well stocked with plenty of choice. Air con temperature control in all the rooms, including the toilet!

WIFI: excellent. No problems despite being in the middle of no where.

Room service: You get to select when you want your room serviced. A great touch, The staff were so very quick and discrete. It amazed me how quickly they worked through the rooms to such a high standard.

Infinity swimming pool with the most beautiful views... Something that amazed us all day every day.

Concierge: Amazing! the staff went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable and were always happy to help. They arranged a water sports trip for us and all we had to do was turn up. When returning, the security guard went out of his way to fetch a hose so that we could wash the sand off our feet... this was not requested but i found this a lovely gesture. Just a great example of how the staff are so hospitable. I didn't catch his name but just want to re-thank him. We will return to Conrad!

Breakfast: The best buffet breakfast! Amazing. Lots of choice, comfortable seating and quick service. My favourite breakfast in Thailand so far.

Buggy service: In the family suites a buggy is required to get to the main resort but they arrive immediately. These were great fun!

I want to thank Conrad Ko Samui for such an enjoyable stay. We left there feeling so sad. Our only regret is that we didn't stay for longer. There is not one fault with this resort. I cannot even find anything to be picky with... No room for improvement. Keep it up. We'll see you again!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Frankie H
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We stayed at the "Residence" home. The home decor was nice and the private pool was bar none the highlight of the stay. Very nice spa elevated the experience to the next level. But, there are something to remember for our next time stay. We made a mistake visiting here during the Summer Holiday season for the Asian countries where we encountered with much families with kids. Kids must have been so happy playing all day at the private swimming pool but was nosier than heck through out the day plus, most parents don't seem to care about the noise they make in the restaurants. This place would have been perfect 10 if it was an adult only property. Perhaps we give it a try again. Oh, if you are not friendly with some reptiles, this is not the place to be for sure even in the inside of the rooms. We made lots of Gecko friends.

Room Tip: Private pools in every rooms!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Rollston,

Thank you for taking the time to share us your Conrad Koh Samui experience. Please know that your feedback is highly valued by us so I thank you once again for providing it .
My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again and if there is anything we could do to enhance your future stays with us, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We have just had a 14 night stay at this stunning property! Firstly and foremost I have too mention the team at the hotel! From the lobby, pool bar, restaurants, room service, concierge, happy hour bar, security, buggy drivers....each and everyone one of you made outstay wonderful! From the excellent service always with a smile too decorating our room and complimentary football mid night snacks you provided us with; you made our holiday spectacular...Thank you all - we will miss you!

The property it’s self has the most spectacular views in Samui. The rooms are gorgeous with private pools and stunning views! The rooms are kept spotless and mini bar is well equipped.
The only one thing I would mention is that it’s on a hilltop quiet far from the main town of Chaweng (1 hour away). So if you want a relaxing stay than this is the best you will find.

The pool is always manned with towels and a cold glass of water and welcome drink waiting for you. The beach has rocks so it’s not possible to really swim in but you can have a paddle! The gym is well equipped and the gym staff are friendly and always available if needed! I tried the morning yoga and Thai boxing on offer, it was good fun! They have free activities on everyday.

All the restaurants, Zest, Azure and Jahn and of course the in room dining all serve amazing food! Breakfast was probably my favourite as there is a wide selection of foods! Our favourite being the Thai soup & fresh bottled juices!

A gorgeous hotel with spectacular views made a top class hotel by the team at Conrad Koh Samui....

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Rupal P,

Thank you for your kind words on your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy everything Conrad Koh Samui has to offer, we pride ourselves on delivering great service and I will let my team know they contributed to your wonderful stay. I and the team hopefully you will be able to return soon.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Conrad Koh Samui is a beautiful hotel. From the arrival to departure, I had an exceptionally great experience. The 2-bedroom villa is so beautiful. The view from the villa is awesome. The staff went above and beyond. The food and drinks were delicious. We were also greeted by Lyle Lewis, General Manger. He was very welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
ConradKohSamui, General Manager at Conrad Koh Samui Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Dear Winmkey,

Thank you for taking to write us a review. I am very happy to read that you had an exceptional experience with us at Conrad Koh Samui. It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback and so I thank you once again for providing it and hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.