“Awful Easter Egg Hunt”

James Pringle Weavers
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited for the Easter Egg Hunt and other activities and were rather underwhelmed as firstly the lady who was front of house was misreable and wasnt kid friendly in the slightest and seemed overwhelmed with how many people she had to deal with. Poor customer serivce.

The hunt was simple and rather lazy in its challenging nature. Luckily we visited much better ones over the Easter holidays.

Stick to the overpriced soveniurs is my reccomendation.

Poor.

"english translation"
"gift shop"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were disappointed to feel like we where in any other shopping emporium in the UK, this really had very little that made it stand out apart from the lovely local food shop by the entrance, which was selling some delightful fresh goods.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

This is mainly aimed at tourists - you can buy all sorts of typical Welsh souvenirs and items from fridge magnets to Cymru jumpers. I'm local and enjoy popping in from time to time to see what's new or to pick up a small Welsh gift for my foreign pen pals. The shop also has a good/large range of clothes for the maturer person and also sells bedding, giftware and pottery. I brought my Spanish penpals (who were visiting Wales for the first time) to this shop and they loved it. They purchased all sorts to take back as gifts, including Welsh beer. There is also a cafe. (Note to manager - please sort that loud squeaky door in the upstairs bit of the cafe - it annoyed me last summer and it continued to annoy me today to the point that I went back downstairs to finish my coffee but could still hear it!)

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We love going in this shop lots of different things to buy. The cafe is wonderful too. Very traditional welsh things to buy for gifts.