2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$55
View deal
Booking.com$55
Hotels.com$55
Priceline$55
Travelocity$55
Orbitz.com$55
Trip.com$55
All reviews betalbatim beach jasmine hotel swimming pool hotel is located martin's corner sunset beach pleasant stay calm place hotel management in house restaurant own vehicle the entire staff live music delicious food breakfast spread special mention awesome stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022

We planned to visit GOA in the afternoon and left for GOA at night, in between we contacted Jasmin hotel and they were able to arrange a pet friendly room for us. The staff was very well behaved, polite and efficient. We were 4 ppl with 3pets, they were impressive in providing us the ext kind of room we asked for.
The breakfast menu was humongous and every item was delicious..
My firat vist to Goa was unexpectedly unforgettable and it would not have been possible without Jasmin hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Manish Khanna, Owner at Jasminn South Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2022

Dear PriyamGhosh1156

Thank You for you review headline, and Thank You for your kind words!

We are on a pet roll! So many happy stays with pets this month itself.

Hoping to see you back soon to!

Reviewed 27 July 2022

The service, the staff and the ambience was great.... You can enjoy at pool... The breakfast taste mumalicious... Nearby beaches is acoda, betalbatim and sunset beach... All together a perfect stay and great experience.... also a perfect stay for pet parents..

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear nehab662,

The headline of your review makes us beam from ear to ear!!!

Thank You you your kind comments. Another happy pet parent passing through our doors!

Many more will follow seeing your kinds words for our team and services.

See you back soon.....

Reviewed 27 July 2022

This was my second visit to Jasminn, my first being in February 2022. Ever since I came back, I would wonder when I could go back again. Lucky me, I got my second chance in just merely 4 months.

Sitting comfy in the serene lush greens of Salcette, South Goa, is Hotel Jasminn. Old Portuguese type architecture, with modern amenities and a wonderfully customer centric team, make Jasminn worth revisiting. I love Jasminn more particularly because it allows me to carry along my four legged furry babies with me into the room. Yes, they are pet friendly. They do charge a nominal fees above the room rent, but the overall experience makes it worth paying, when it comes to the comfort of your furry babies.

Straight from check in until check out, the hotel staff is by your side, giving you the feel of being special. Housekeeping is top class and punctual. Rooms are spic and span at all occasions, simply done but effectively equipped with almirah, refrigerator, lights, television, cable, washroom with hot water and wifi. Beds are hygienically clean. Power backup is in place. Room service is available and fast.

Jasminn houses 2 common swimming pools, which are well maintained. Usually, a buffet breakfast is covered in the room rent, comprising of traditional North and South Indian and Continental dishes. Additionally, you are also given an option of a-la-carte menu for lunch, snacks and dinner. Food is top class, irrespective of the meal you wish to have. There is also a full fledged bar which takes care of your tipsy pallette, at a pretty competitive price and head turning daily offers on beers. Moreover, they also allow delivery services like Swiggy and Zomato.

Jasminn has 2 beaches in its proximity. The chirpy and commercial Colva beach is 5 kilometres. The quiet and peaceful Betalbatim beach is 3 kilometres from the hotel. Both beaches are parking friendly, allowing you to drive your own vehicle, in case you are in the mood. If you do not have a vehicle, you may take one on rent via the hotel reception.

What makes Jasminn so special for me is the always smiling faces of the entire staff. Especially for a doting pet parent like me, they have always been very helpful and cooperative. I am thankful to the management staff for hosting my family and my fur babies for the second time and for making us feel special again.

I am sincerely looking forward to visiting Hotel Jasminn again. Let's say, just counting the days for my next. Till then, cheers!!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jeetm1976

Dear jeetm1976,

Thank you for coming back and taking the time to review your stay with us.
It is comments and views like yours that help many travellers know about us and the area we are located.

Your pets are our guests just like you, and like many other pet owners who have passed through our doors, welcome back anytime!

We are grateful for your comments on the different parts of the hotel, services and Team Jasminn who will be thrilled to hear them being called out for their hard work.

Am sure we will see you back soon with us.

Reviewed 26 July 2022

I stayed at Jaminn Hotel. Really enjoyed its location.
The hotel room was clean, nice and spacious.
The staff was very helpful, breakfast really delicious.
All the best for your Team and hope to see you again in the future
regards,
Chandrakant

1  Thank chadrakant

Dear chadrakant,

Your short trip gave us a great review!

We would love to have you back on a longer visit to beautiful South Goa.

Thank you for your comments and your stay with us.

See you back soon......

Reviewed 25 July 2022 via mobile

This was my second time visit to Hotel Jasmin and again the experience was as usual wonderful and memorable. Debolina, Thank you so much for taking my last minute request to book the rooms. My family including my fur babies have enjoyed our stay in Jasmin. It has now become my second home in Goa.

Thanks and Regards
Tinku Mukherjee

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Discover47253670071

Dear Discover47253670071,

Team Jasminn thanks you and your fur babies for your kind review and stay with us!

Being pet friendly has been something appreciated by pet owners like you who travel extensively by road and absolutely deserve the best for you pets.

Our pet doors are always open! See you back soon.