“Consistently tasty”

Ranked #5 of 40 Restaurants in Trinity
Price range: ₹836 - ₹3,510
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Full liquor bar and great food! Reservations recommended on weekends and holidays. We are a friendly and family oriented establishment.
Reviewed 16 May 2019 via mobile

We’ve been to Taso a few times with different group sizes and always have a good meal. Top notch servers and reasonable prices make for a good place to return to time and time again. We’ll be back soon.

Date of visit: May 2019
tasosabrina, Owner at Taso Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2020

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 11 May 2019

I recently had a Surprise Birthday Party for the Love of My Life on 4/27/19 at this restaurant. We had well over 30 attendees including family and close friends from as far away as Ft Worth and Minneapolis. Taso and Sabrina, the very active owners in every sense of the word, and their staff were awesome and provided the most professional and superb dinner and service that I could ever expect...and then some! We are still receiving compliments almost daily from virtually every one of the attendees. If you, or anyone you know and value as friend or family truly like and enjoy fabulous Italian food and wine with kind, respectful and professional service at a reasonable price, I respectfully suggest you consider this restaurant .... you will NOT be disappointed in ANY way!! Go forth and enjoy! You will NEVER be disappointed!!

Date of visit: April 2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate this!

Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Horrible service. Bad attitude when criticizing their food. Customers are a gift to have. They need to learn how to keep customers coming back. Consistency is a problem.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank Frank778 M
tasosabrina, Owner at Taso Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2019

With how the woman screamed and cursed at me and my delivery driver, threatened me because the GPS took the driver a back gate, totally unnecessary and we dont deserve to be treated that way. First time we ever had to get the police involved. Mrs. cursed my driver and cursed me where I couldn't respond and hung up on me. We tried to call you back on both of your numbers to and neither of you answered. I will never tolerate being threatened or allow our employees to be treated the way that mrs. treated us. When you called Frank you were cordial. Happy trails!

Reviewed 26 March 2019

This place is always consistant in giving you a well prepared, great tasting and generous portion of food. The staff and service are outstanding. The owners are very interested in showing you a pleasant dining experience. Recommend reservations and the fish dishes are outstanding.

Date of visit: March 2019

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 24 February 2019

My wife wanted to try this restaurant. Before we went, I read many, many reviews. Most were very positive, although some were negative. My favorite negative review was from the guy who complained about his meal AFTER he ate it. I noticed that several of the other negative comments were pretty petty. We decided to be bold and try out Taso Italiano.

We could not have been more pleased. The restaurant is nicely decorated, with lots of tables and lots of room. We were served by Esterina who quickly took us under her wing, once she learned we were first-time visitors. She explained the menu and pointed out several specials. We learned that you can substitute almost anything in a meal to make it just the way you want.

We ordered drinks. I had a margarita (is that Italian?) that was tall and flavorful. My wife had wine. We ordered Calamari with Marinara on the side that is one of the best I've ever had. My wife had Veal Saltimbocca and asked that the Sage be withheld - no problem. I ordered Chicken Francese and asked that Penne be subsituted for the Linguine (I'm messy twirling) - no problem. The meals came with a choice of soup or salad and wonderful Italian bread. Everything was delicious.

Some whiners complained about the length of time before the food was served. We were there on a busy Saturday night and had no problems. Esterina kept things moving at the proper pace.

Some whiners complained about the price of the food. I admit that the restaurant is more expensive than McDonald's, but, for the quality of the food, the price is very reasonable.

We did have one complaint though; the portions served were too large and we had to take some food home.

The owner stopped by to greet us and we had a pleasant conversation. He clearly is proud of his establishment and the quality of his food. So are we.

Date of visit: February 2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business and for taking the time to post! You are awesome!