See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

My husband, son & I enjoyed a weeks holiday at Le Dune as we travelled for a friends wedding.

We arrived much later than expected due to a delayed flight & a selection of food had been prepared for us in our room. This was a wonderful touch! The grounds & beach front of the hotel are regularly maintained along with the cleanliness of the hotel rooms which are spacious and quiet.

We were full board and enjoyed the large variety of food which we didn't find repetitive & the quality was also very good.

I would highly recommend this hotel & would definitely return.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 December 2016

The resort is a perfect place for people who wants to relax outside of big cities and crowded beaches. We could take the bicycles to vist Menfi and nice places around the resort. The rooms were cozy and they were cleand every day. The restaurant served really delicious food.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

Great little hotel on an awesome beach! If you are a beach bum this is perfect for windsurfers divers swimmers .. Or just sunsets! No frills , tasty but not super posh food and lovely staff. Exceptionally clean rooms and although they are old and dated ours was huge.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2015

Room is clean, luxurious and bathroom is excellent (great shower!). Pool is fantastic, clean, well-maintained, plenty of chairs and parasolsand with a pricess view, private beach with dito chairs and parasols. Good breakfast (although the fruit could be a bit fresher) and very friendly staff.

Booked 1 night, ended up staying 6. Highly recommended.

One BIG opportunity to improve: WIFI only in public areas!? This is what is keeping the score away from Excellent, but still very good.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Evdz80
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

I booked a room for me and my girlfriend 2 months in advance and less than 2 days before my check-in they said they could not host me anymore. Clearly they overbooked and rented my room for more to someone else. This caused a quite a few troubles to us and forced us to change plan and find another hotel. At the phone they were arrogant, impolite and did not even apologise! Stay away!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends