Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
US$ 49
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Orbitz.com
CheapTicketsUS$ 49
All reviews comfortable stay amazing experience camel ride music life culture desert evening program dinner camp
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2021

I loved the experience!
Nice food and very nice activities.
I recommend the jeep trip in the evening, the sky and starts are breathtaking.
I love the dance show.
The cabin were clean. The food was perfect.
Definitely to try again!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

Best desert camp in prime location,Nice camp in middle of desert - ! Nicely done and good for one night stay with Desert Safari But you can stay for long time, best place to hangout with friends and family- Camel / Jeep both can be done from resort

Dinner is arranged with local dance and music so it will be fun.!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I was recommended by my couple friend abut the. Hotel is located at best site and camp is designed for enjoying holiday. We played on deserts by camel. We take ride on desert safari, it feels ryal when ride in desert. Really we did most the fun.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 January 2021

Thank you "Desert Holiday Camp" for organizing the holiday camp, it was best memorable holiday in our life. We enjoy the ride on camel, then return to hotel by "Desert safari by jeep" wonderful experience of Rajasthan. I can't share all my emotion through content, i recommended people who really want enjoy holiday visit them to feel them

Room tip: Best Holiday
Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

" we stayed in desert holiday camp during our visit to sam sand dunes Jaisalmer. They were following all covid 19 safety protocols. They arranged camel ride and jeep safarito snad dunes for us and night a culture programme. The staff welcomed us with full warmth. We had a wonderful stay. It's is one of the best camping in sand dunes.

Date of stay: December 2020