Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.com$26
All reviews mr hussain amazing trip thar desert sunset point dj party great service provided tour guy driving skills thrilling experience kalbeliya dance his life rajasthani folk songs enjoyed alot great guide golden sands co owner open sky
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2022

Here are some of the best places to visit in the Thar Desert. Jaisalmer – Known as the 'Golden City', Jaisalmer is bathed in the shades of the sand and is famous for the Jaisalmer Fort and gorgeous sand dunes.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
jaisalmer moon star safari, Owner at Jaisalmer Moon Star Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2022

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind comments. That’ll put a smile on my face for the rest of the day! It was a pleasure to have you.

Reviewed 16 August 2022

service is excellent, the driver hussain khan bhai is a very good and experienced driver and a perfect guide for the thar . and his vehicle thar is too much comfortable.
thank you moon star desert camp.
place is amazing. must visit once.

Trip type: Travelled solo
jaisalmer moon star safari, Owner at Jaisalmer Moon Star Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2022

Reviewed 16 August 2022

Jaisalmer moon satr safari wow sure husain Khanas being on my honeymoon was very worried about how it will go in the desert in this pendamic, because there were a lot of things possible which could've ruined our moment. But luckily we met these guys on our first day of the trip itself, they sorted out major of the problems me or my husband was worried about like privacy, sanitation, sanitisation or our comfort in freezing temps of jaisalmer moon star safari Sam camp Husain khan . Desert took care of my plans here in jaisalmer Which included jeep safari, camel safari, a lil chill on dunes and the best one was the stay in a resort located over dunes in SAM village, i strongly recommend this service to anyone seeing this and I 'll advise you to try camel safari in sam which was a must in my trip's wishlist
R

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

Camel safari, sunset point, jeep safari, bike, parachute , luxury tent, dinner, chai, was excellent. They were very helpful. I am really happy coming here. I thank you and I will recommend everyone for this desert camp outing if you come in jaisalmer. Thank you Hussain Khan for such an arrangement and experience. Keep the good work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dlg829

Reviewed 12 August 2022

Great work! www jaisalmer moon star safari ❤️❤️
Jaisalmer can be a very tough city, but thanks to husain Khan experience was simply amazing: they picked me up from the bus I was, they took me to the hotel as it was promised and the day after, I went to the jaisalmer moon star safari ❤️experience was simply unbelievable: we had everything we needed -from beds to blanket, from food to beer- to enjoy a night in the desert off track -we were the only group of 23 people there. I want to strongly recommend any of you thinking on doing a night out in the desert to pick these guys. 100% recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
jaisalmer moon star safari, Owner at Jaisalmer Moon Star Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022