Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
Agoda.com
All reviews safari camp tent stay awesome place akram tents experience hospitality dj services
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022 via mobile

I visit 28 dec 2021 and four tent booked for family.not recommend this tent.

Hot Water not supply.even cold water also not come from taps for access washroom and mouth wash. and classical folk very poor quality.food very cheap.avoid this tent.all tents are air passes not covered proper.its every side open.not recommend for family stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Akram Mehar, Owner at Mehar Adventure Safari Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2022

Dear Guest,

We apologise for your experience at our camp, we noted complaint regarding hot water & took action already.
We look forward to serve you again

Reviewed 27 December 2021

Mehar adventure safari camp Booked luxery tent. Given room earlier then check in time. In room no shampu, no towel, no drinking water, no glass, no room lock, but staff people provided all stuff. Bed quielity was good. Light went during stay hot water not available for couple of hours in morning.I paid 3500 per night I didn't full fill my expectation again what I paid.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

I stayed at mehar adventure camp, booked 4 camps for 8 members, camps were so third class that all night n day air was flowing in the room like you are in open, only 1 blanket was provided that too not so good one,at cultural program bonfire was for name only, food quality was ok, staff was friendly too, but overall anyone who reads my review should avoid booking this camp and through mmt also because they are charging very high charges for this camp

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Exploration227870
Reviewed 27 September 2019

Good Experience the Parson who Control The all Of The worker Is He Is So Pantuvate and Dysent I Love The Hill Place and I Am Come Again ap Promise U Because I Love your Hotel and all Of The Things You

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 March 2019

just outstanding in one word. cleanliness, decoration , staff , food , service were just awesome. we stayed there for 1 night , they arranged the local music program, DJ, everything . the manager himself was very very good person . made ready our breakfast before 6 am .

Room tip: nothing specific
Date of stay: November 2018