Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$ 60
Trip.com
All reviews camel man attached bathroom dance program desert camp thali sam sand dunes a great experience one night camel safari jaisalmer fort serve food sunset view a wonderful stay golden city sunset point tee hrs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2021

Adventure camp at Sam sand dunes with good view of desert . Swiss tent with attached bathroom with shower.camel safari at dunes was great experience .we had best camel aver .the food at camp was different experience. food was simple and hygiene.staff was so helpful and friendly.over Al this is good camp with great achievement.

Date of stay: December 2020
4  Thank Fhddjdkdvdodb
Reviewed 7 November 2020

Best adventure camp in sam sand dunes jaislmer. Cam Safari was a different experience at dunes ,our Camel man Ali give us friendly services to make us happy. Camel safari at sunset was a great experience. In our camp has attached bathroom with hot water .dance program at camp was good we enjoyed lots .food was simple and fresh.

4  Thank Udid8ehrudhr
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Best desert camp in Sam sand dunes.as I booked Karni desert camp with make my trip. We booked 2 Swiss luxury tent. Tents are good with clean bedsit and fresh water of bottle. On the arrival they offer some tee which is good for corona and it's test good. They serve food in Thalia which is delicious. Camel safari at Sam sand dunes was a great experience. Sunset of Sam sand dunes was wonder .camp location is so peacefull and noiseless. Behind the camp has dunes so I took morning walk to see sunrise and best part is by manger they offer tee at dunes. Over all the service are good....

6  Thank Xnxnxnrjxcnn
Reviewed 28 October 2020

I loved to say about Karni desert camp. camp was friendly and always give his best services. Camp has 20 tents with attached bathroom. Tent has clean bed sheets and fresh towel. Food was in buffet so I have many choices to eat. So I prefer to eat Rajasthani food. Dance program at camp was different experiences. I loved to say that Karni desert camp has beautiful camp with helpful staff. safari at Sam sand dunes was a great experience with sunset view. I suggest all guest to stay more at sunset point because I show star after that.................
Thanks to Karni desert camp for all services..... S Rawat jp

4  Thank Djdiffjf9djffh
Reviewed 28 October 2020

Jaisalmer fort was a wonderful living palace .we spend one night at jaisalmer fort ,the view of room was great.i wish to stay jaisalmer for a month .next day morning we booked desert camping at karni desert camp.and it was my great choice .the camp little away from village and camp peaceful and relaxing.at dining room they serve food in thali which gives the tast of Rajasthan. the tent was clen and safe .clutcher program by camp was great experience.overall good experience at desert camping.

6  Thank Djdjdvrifbfif