Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews camel ride place to stay tent dinner experience life supporting sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

My experience was pretty awesome. The localities were very sweet and helpful. I enjoyed all the amenities from keep safari, camel ride, desert view, sunset, then the Rajasthani folk dance along with the dinner.
Manager name , Mr. Tunas was very helpful d supporting . They make their guests very comfortable.

Thankyou for making my journey an awesome one

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Daydream25019458001
Reviewed 25 November 2020

I do visit Rajasthan regularly but this time I got worst experience ever in my life. I have been there early this month with family and by mistake chose this property to stay.

Staff is very rude and arrogant to the visitors. When you reach to this dumb place, you have to bring your luggage yourself and their staff will say that its not their duty to carry your luggage to the room.

Food is too bad to eat and there is no any entertainment as they show in the pictures and videos.

Very boring and unsuitable place to stay. It is my humble request to all readers to not choose this property as per my personal experience.

I have been in Sam before and chose other hotel which is much much better than this.

I generally don't post reviews for any hotel or resort but this hotel encourage me with their behavior and service to the customers.

I wrote this review to help others who wants to visit Sam desert. Hope it helps readers to choose right property rather than horrible place like this.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 20 June 2020 via mobile

Staffs are very non- cooperative.They charge very high.dinner and breakfast was very terrible and there is no cleanliness.they didn't provide soap towel and other necessary items.hmse 3000 per person charge kiya and wese facilities bhi provide nhi ki..worst staff and worst facilities

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2020

Don’t go here. Waste of money and time. Their food, service, tents, no hot water, bathrooms everything is garbage. I am an outsider paid a lot for the package of one night but this place isn’t worth even 500. This is a legit review, avoid this place.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2020 via mobile

Janj resort sam jaisalmer
Is middile in Deseret
Service is best
Clean and green
Resort staff is very Copertive any time any where 24 hours
Dj dance and cultural program is best
Rajasthani khana best very good staff hakam khan and aarif helpful

Date of stay: January 2020