“Really good!”

Bohemia Restaurante Lounge
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Huacas
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I went there with friends at honestly I had no expectations. Surprisingly the food was amazing! I had the bohemian burgers and it was just WoW.
Incredibly big and tasty!
The best soda that I have ever tried

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Wonderful food and service! Eat with the locals! Just a few short miles from Tamarindo and suggested by the owners of Cafe Tico.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

This used to be one of our favorites. Not any more. When Christine was there she took care of us. We kept going after she left, the service was slower but the food was still good. Went tonight with my son and the service was terrible and the food quality wasn't there. Won't be going back.

Restaurante B, Gerente at Bohemia Restaurante Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Good afternoon! I am very sorry that I could not satisfy your taste buds on the occasion you mention. I understand that many times when you used to frequent a place and always meet the same person creates a link, which maybe you felt broke when you did not find Cristine, but a restaurant, NOT an employee, is the place, The atmosphere, the food and its collaborators also. I believe that you were previously unwell in this detail, which prevented you from enjoying the magnificent culinary experience that we offer in Bohemia. The chef, the menu, the atmosphere, has always been the same so the quality has never changed at any time. We cordially invite you to take a second chance to delight our dishes and to live the wonderful experience that is lived in Bohemia. Best regards

Reviewed 28 April 2017

Went to this restaurant following the advice of the Italian gentleman who has the ice cream shop nearby. The food was delicious and they brought us a nice big pitcher of water flavored with mint, carambola and lemon.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

While doing a little shopping we asked what was a good place to eat and Bohemia was recommended to us. The menu was quite extensive and covered everything from meat to fish, Two of our party had Cassado which were both great, the other a house special.