All reviews senior citizens his mother five minutes safe place his team the owner fish kihim beach meters ambience resort guests mr food
Reviewed 26 November 2016

It was a great time for us in Alibaug. I had a best holidays here with my family.
It is one of the best resort I have ever visited.
We were a group of 10 people along with my small daughter who enjoyed a lot here.

This resort provides us all the facilities. Nice hospitality and very humble staffs.
It deserves five star for the best food specially fish.

I must recommend this hotel to everyone who looking forward to have a best family resort in Alibaug.

Special thanks to Mr. Ninad for making this trip memorable.

In short

“Grateful time in Alibaug
“Excellent location along with Exceptional service”

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2016

It is an excellent place for family. Homemade food is excellent - they even prepare food based on preference whenever possible. Very cordial staff and looked upon very well by the management.
Kihim beach is just 5 minutes away.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2016

You need to pre-book your meal at least a few hours earlier, else they don't serve you - as we discovered

Seemed like a family run place, decent feel to it. I have no idea about the food as we didn't eat here

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Outdoorbabe
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Best homemade cuisine... a peaceful place for the family get together. Kihim beach at walkable distance. Recreation facilities include small children's play park, lawn area, and campfire. Recommended..

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Sorry for writing this review a bit late but was travelling...Had visited the place with family members in the last week of May,16 In fact we had the whole place to ourselves as we were nearly 22 members. It was one of the best weekend breaks we have had and I speak on behalf of everyone..
Let me start with the host Ninad... I call him a host and not the owner because he made us feel as if we were guests at his house...he is such a humble and courteous man...his whole family is involved with his mother n wife dishing out some of the best food that we have eaten in a long time...being Parsis...we are foodies and Ninad did not let us down...
the ambience is serene, clean and homely..u hardly feel u r in a hotel....
One particular incident will remain in memory...there was a major breakdown in the Power supply on the first night throughout the Raigad region...Ninad made sure he got a generator and we all slept peacefully...
The food deserves special mention...it is home made, hygienic, wholesome and very tasty ofcourse...the whole staff is very helpful and obliging.

We, as a family have locked our dates in the winter season to visit this resort again, and this time with a larger group...
Best of luck Ninad to you and your family and keep the good work..thnx once again for a memorable stay...cheers...from Viraf Ghyara n family

Room Tip: all rooms were comfy and clean
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family