1,344 results
All reviews bonfire restaurant full kitchen washer and dryer bedroom suite nut farm beautiful location lake view off season hot tub front desk staff long weekend home away from home wine tour quails gate mission hill wedding pits
Reviewed 2 December 2015

No CD stereo player in room; bathroom could use a heat lamp or other heat source. Kitchen was well stocked with utensils, plates, glasses, etc. Coat hooks near the entrance/exit door would be helpful. I would like to come back in the summer and get a fuller experience and use the pools. I would appreciate a better gluten free menu and staff trained to better understand the seriousness of cross contamination. I didn't suffer any ill effects but staff were not too knowledgeable about the issues. My comments are nit pickings, it is a great hotel and is an excellent value, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2015

This is our second stay at the Cove hotel. Everything was awesome! When we got to the hotel and checked in, we found out we were being upgraded to a lake view room. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. II would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Soo just a little reminder... I am a Mr. Woodman not a Mrs.Woodman, other than that rooms were a little outdated but everything was amazing. Would stay there again. Hopefully the next time as a man :).

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Super accommodations and very friendly and helpful staff a must stop if your overnighting in the Kelowna area. Rpoms are large and very beautiful, the grounds and location is amazing. I look forward to returning in the summer with my family for an extended stay and I will be there again in January on business.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2015

The room was VERY clean, fantastic view, wine in the wine fridge, fully equipped kitchen and even a keurig coffee machine.
Try to get out onto your deck first thing in the morning with a cup of coffee and soak in all the peace and quiet!!
The only downfall.....the blinds in the bedroom didn't work.
Highly recommend the hotel.

Room Tip: You have to ask for what view you want. (Garden, mountain or lake) Lake side is breathtaking.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo