We stayed here for 4 nights in June with our friends. We were travelling from Calgary through to Vancouver over our two week trip from England. We rented a 2 roomed condo on the top floor and were thrilled with the apartment - which was like a home from home. The heated outdoor pool was lovely, the only draw back being the reduced hours of opening. But we were not too upset by this. The location was ideal for us, being in a lovely quiet residential area just outside Kelowna, which gave us the freedom to eat in town as well as at home, We even used some of the resorts recommendations - a) to book a wine tour with lunch through Okanagan Wine Country Tours who picked us up from the resort and brought us back 5 hours later. Well worth the money. b) we visited the Kettle Valley steam Railway - great fun.
We found the staff and the owners to be very helpful. This was our chill-out part of our trip and it lived up to expectations and beyond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna