We stayed at the resort for 4 nights at the end of August and it was wonderful. We had a 3 bedroom unit which had a fully stocked kitchen (just bring food), powder room, dining & living room on the main floor and a huge deck over looking the lake. Upstairs was 3 bedrooms with two twins, one double and one queen bed. The twin room had a huge deck off the back of the townhouse over looking the hills behind the resort. The queen bedroom had a huge deck overlooking the lake with sliding glass doors that you could keep open at night and hear the water. The kids absolutely loved the beach and pool. So nice that they have a little kiddy pool for our toddler to play in and she was totally safe, there is a playground as well for the kids. The provincial park next door had some great trails for hiking. The location is remote enough that you have a nice quiet section of the lake to enjoy from your deck or the grass area below but still close enough to run into town for a quick run in to town for essentials. We would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exit from Highway 97 either Northbound or Southbound at Campbell Rd, on the Westside of the Bennett Bridge over Lake Okanagan at Kelowna. Follow directional sign 3 kms to the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Hotel West Kelowna
- Casa Loma Lakeshore Resort Kelowna/West Kelowna