“Absolutely wonderful!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4minuu
Toronto, Canada
“Absolutely wonderful!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 for a stay in June 2012

My son organised our last week in Tuscany so we could all be together at a villa. I was so shocked and extremely pleased when we arrived at the villa to see how beautifully kept the grounds were and the quality of the 4 bedroom villa we had.
Everything you need to make wonderful meals! Beautiful bathrooms. Huge bedrooms. My only complaint was that the bed was very hard. Next time I will bring a foam mattress for myself. There is no air conditioning but they have big windows with screens you can open. It was nice to sleep hearing the crickets sing. We had a nice Barbecue area with a big table. BUT bring some insect repellent! The infinity pool was great with a bathroom shower area next to it. It was not heated but with the extreme heat it was refreshing once you were in. Tennis court was available but it was too hot to play. At night we took my grandchildren to see the fireflies. It was like going back to my childhood having them land on us. We lit up like Christmas trees. So fun! The grocery store provided us with the most wonderfully fresh foods including the best Tuscan wines for like $2.00. The proscuto and cantalopes were the best ever! We found beautiful hidden treasures in the mountains. Old villages, beautiful old forts. and spectacular beaches and country sides.
My daughter had a ceremonial wedding under the Tuscan sun in the gazebo by the pool. It was spectacular. We had a wonderful barbecue wedding dinner at the local restaurant. I can't remember the name but ask anyone on the main street and they will direct you to the 2 story building with the best T-Bone steak you will ever enjoy. They treated us so well and the price was ridiculously affordable.
This village is only 40 minutes from Florence by car. The trains come and go daily. Next time I will stay here for my full 3 weeks and do day trips around Italy. So much easier than hotels and dragging large suitcases every other day. This beautiful villa made us all love Tuscany so much. We will go back! How rare it is to find a place that all 11 people agree was awesome in every respect.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The whole palce
Liked least: the mattress
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Reviewed 6 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Reviewed 14 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Reviewed 16 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012
person found this review helpful

Reviewed 9 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing